PDA

View Full Version : 2015 gmc 3500hd

therink
11-01-2014, 02:42 AM
I am about to pull the trigger to factory order a 2015.5 GMC 3500HD SLT, Duramax, All Terrain Edition, crew, SRW. Dealer is willing to sell at invoice less GM incentives (currently $2000 rebate). this puts the price at around $55k (msrp $62). I told him exactly what option codes I wanted and he provided me a print out of the build with invoice pricing, which matches NADA. Does this sound about right?
I am not trading current truck to keep the deal clean.

mguay
11-01-2014, 03:39 AM
My MSRP was $65k. 2015.5 Denali DRW. My out the door price was $54k that included the 2k and dealer incentives. We do not have sales tax in NH.

therink
11-01-2014, 04:02 AM
My MSRP was $65k. 2015.5 Denali DRW. My out the door price was $54k that included the 2k and dealer incentives. We do not have sales tax in NH.

Great deal. How did you swing that? How do you like the new tow mirrors?

sw342
11-01-2014, 07:16 AM
That price sounds about the range of the supplier discount. A better price would be the employee discount. Both of those are still above invoice. Dealers are not selling trucks at invoice, not matter what they say. If you are happy at the price take it, but don't let them fool you with the old lines of "selling this at invoice" and "you are stealing this truck from us. We are only making a couple hundred on it." Or the salesman telling you that "he can't even buy it for that cheap." They are being less than truthful, so they can move some product and make you fell like you are getting a deal at the same time. Its a win win for everyone if you are happy at the price.

JRTJH
11-01-2014, 07:48 AM
That price sounds about the range of the supplier discount. A better price would be the employee discount. Both of those are still above invoice. Dealers are not selling trucks at invoice, not matter what they say. If you are happy at the price take it, but don't let them fool you with the old lines of "selling this at invoice" and "you are stealing this truck from us. We are only making a couple hundred on it." Or the salesman telling you that "he can't even buy it for that cheap." They are being less than truthful, so they can move some product and make you fell like you are getting a deal at the same time. Its a win win for everyone if you are happy at the price.

Totally agree. Between the holdbacks, dealer incentives, quantity discounts, factory incentives, fleet bonuses, program discounts and individual dealership programs like finance rebates and banking incentives, this dealership isn't losing any money. He may only be making $2500, but even if he sells "at invoice" the "back end bonus" will assure that he can buy supper at a "fancy restaurant" while you're stopping by McDonald's on the way home because you just spent all your "hard earned cash" on a "great deal".......

Don't feel sorry for the dealership, if he were losing money on the deal, he'd certainly tell you, "NO"......

therink
11-01-2014, 07:49 AM

I know that invoice isn't dealer cost. It's a marketing technique. Isn't invoice considered a decent price or should I be able to do better? If so how much?

JRTJH
11-01-2014, 07:51 AM
I know that invoice isn't dealer cost. It's a marketing technique. Isn't invoice considered a decent price or should I be able to do better? If so how much?

Around here, dealers regularly advertise sales at $1000 under invoice, $500 under invoice, etc. And around Thanksgiving they even throw in a "free" turkey or ham (buyer's choice). Then there's also the $750 "extra bonus cash" card that you get in the mail. Instructions are: "Give this to your salesman AFTER your best deal for an additional $750 off the best price."

There's a "load" of negotiating room in any deal, especially in a $70K vehicle that the manufacturer built for $25K.

sw342
11-01-2014, 08:22 AM
With the invent of the internet, car buying has never been more confusing and the dealers love it this way. Invoice pricing means next to nothing, except to get you in the door. All the articles, blogs, Edmunds, True price mean nothing. Of course there is some truth mixed in with the numbers, but the whole story is not being told. If you want to get the best price you will have to visit multiple dealers and work multiple deals. Calling the dealers "internet departments" doesn't count. Don't rely on the internet to tell you what the best price on a vehicle is. You have to go find out for yourself. I like to visit multiple dealers to get a real feel for the price.

Again if you are happy with the price take it and enjoy your new truck. There are always going to be people who will buy cheaper than you and those who will pay more. Spend within your budget and enjoy.

mguay
11-01-2014, 09:20 AM
Great deal. How did you swing that? How do you like the new tow mirrors?

It is from the dealer that I bought the '13 from which is a 2 hr drive from me. I live 1/2 of a mile from the closest GM dealer and know everyone that works there. When we were shopping for the 13, the DW wanted Sonoma Red. My dealer couldn't get one and wouldn't trade from dealer B. SO...I went to dealer B.
I was thinking one day...I wonder what kind of deal there is on 15's so I called both. Again dealer B was 4k less than dealer A and they couldn't touch the pricing.....SO I ordered the 15 on Oct 17th at Dealer B. I
checked yesterday and it is scheduled for production next week.

therink
11-01-2014, 10:26 AM
Thanks so far for the insight. Because I am ordering, I know the exact build that I want. I will email my specs w/ option codes to several dealers and see if anyone will bite at $1000 below invoice. I have no trade to deal with so it is a clean deal and I qualify for low rate finance so will give them option of providing financing which usually helps.
Giddy up. Can't wait for a Dmax.

JRTJH
11-01-2014, 10:45 AM
GM dealerships in the northern Michigan area are currently advertising "Employee discount pricing" for all buyers. They are advertising up to $9500 off MSRP for any 2014/2015 vehicle in stock. While this may not include special order vehicles, the pricing certainly is more than $1000 under "dealer invoice". You can bet they aren't selling "anything and everything" on the lot at a loss either.
I recently did some research for pricing on new F250's and found this:

MSRP: $58,796
Invoice: $53,412
AVG Sale Price: $52,118
Current Offering: $50,516

This was for a 2015 F250 FX4 CrewCab 6.7L Diesel with multiple options including power folding mirrors, sliding/heated rear window, 5th wheel/gooseneck prep package, captain's chairs/console, electric "Most stuff", productivity center, and quite a bit of added optional equipment. The pricing includes the $1135 transportation charge as well.

As you can see, the average sale price for the northern Michigan area was $1294 under invoice and the truck is currently offered by several competing dealerships in this area for $2896 under invoice.

As competitive as the manufacturers have been, I feel certain that GM is very close to the same pricing percentages and likely to be very close in actual numbers.

Good Luck with your search.

denverpilot
11-01-2014, 11:31 AM

Anyone can make up an invoice, is the old adage here. Would you like me to mail you one I will make in Excel in five minutes? I'll put whatever numbers you want on it. ;)

Hansel
11-01-2014, 01:43 PM
It is amazing how much money they are getting for a new truck, people are paying more for a truck than I owe on my house. I will keep driving my 2001 until it's dead and maybe by then Ford will have the 6.7L bugs worked out.

chuckster57
11-01-2014, 02:42 PM
It is amazing how much money they are getting for a new truck, people are paying more for a truck than I owe on my house. I will keep driving my 2001 until it's dead and maybe by then Ford will have the 6.7L bugs worked out.

You got that right!! Watching my old IDI sit on the driveway for weeks at a time is easy knowing it's paid for.

Tbristol
11-02-2014, 03:54 AM
checked yesterday and it is scheduled for production next week.
I wouldn't hold that date as a reality. I work at the factory where that truck is being built. Well I did until last Friday, when I retired. We are about 3000 trucks behind. We're working 6 days 3 shifts. Plus that date Is usually an estimate. When I ordered my Truck in 2009. It was built 6 weeks after the date I was given that it was supposed to be built. Also, when your truck is built they will let you come and watch it come down final assembly. Ask your dealer or contact someone on GMs Web site. They will take your picture and the whole 9 yards.

Brantlaker
11-02-2014, 05:07 AM
I picked up my new FORD F350 6.7 Diesel,3.55 rear,4X4. MSRP $65.128 paid $58,725 with $3,000 cash back from Ford and 2.9% financing.They gave me $30,000 trade in on my 2012 F250 which was what the NADA said it was worth at max trade. I know that you are a Chevy/GMC guy but now Ford has a 0% financing for up to 60 months. This truck pulls my 11K 5er like it isn't back there. you can build it on line on the Ford website.

Javi
11-02-2014, 05:45 AM

It amazes me how much folks pay for all the extra gewgaws on these new trucks... I bought a brand new '12 F250 XL, 6.7, CC, LB 2WD with CD player, power/tinted windows and door locks, tilt wheel, air, heater, HD alternator, power/heated mirrors, hitch, and OEM brake controller, for $36,000 including TT&L and a full tank of fuel.

Truck don't talk back neither... ;) which I really like

therink
11-02-2014, 09:19 AM
I picked up my new FORD F350 6.7 Diesel,3.55 rear,4X4. MSRP $65.128 paid $58,725 with $3,000 cash back from Ford and 2.9% financing.They gave me $30,000 trade in on my 2012 F250 which was what the NADA said it was worth at max trade. I know that you are a Chevy/GMC guy but now Ford has a 0% financing for up to 60 months. This truck pulls my 11K 5er like it isn't back there. you can build it on line on the Ford website.

Thanks for the tip. I test drove a 15 Lariat F350 SRW 1 ton Powerstroke. It was a beautiful truck but did not like the way it drove as a daily driver. While the solid front aaxle is good, the ride was just to choppy for my needs. Also, the steering is not as nimble as I am used to with the GM HD.

mguay
11-02-2014, 10:35 AM
I wouldn't hold that date as a reality. I work at the factory where that truck is being built. Well I did until last Friday, when I retired. We are about 3000 trucks behind. We're working 6 days 3 shifts. Plus that date Is usually an estimate. When I ordered my Truck in 2009. It was built 6 weeks after the date I was given that it was supposed to be built. Also, when your truck is built they will let you come and watch it come down final assembly. Ask your dealer or contact someone on GMs Web site. They will take your picture and the whole 9 yards.
I hear you and have heard of the backup. My dealer told me the average was 8 weeks on the trucks they had ordered. Over on the Duramax Forum, 99% of the ordered trucks were delivered in 8 weeks or less depending on the dealer location within the country.
I actually sent a msg to GM Customer Care 2 weeks ago asking for pics as I am unable to make the trip to Flint. It took about 10 days for them to get back to me and the answer was that it couldn't be done as I didn't ask for it when the order was placed. I asked 3 days after the order was placed...but not soon enough! I figured they might be able to justify a few pics after this will be the second one in about 14 months.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Tbristol
11-02-2014, 11:12 AM
I hear you and have heard of the backup. My dealer told me the average was 8 weeks on the trucks they had ordered. Over on the Duramax Forum, 99% of the ordered trucks were delivered in 8 weeks or less depending on the dealer location within the country.
I actually sent a msg to GM Customer Care 2 weeks ago asking for pics as I am unable to make the trip to Flint. It took about 10 days for them to get back to me and the answer was that it couldn't be done as I didn't ask for it when the order was placed. I asked 3 days after the order was placed...but not soon enough! I figured they might be able to justify a few pics after this will be the second one in about 14 months.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
Sounds like Hogwash to me. It hasn't even been put into the system yet and the person said it was to late? I would go talk to the sales manager or someone who has contact with GM at your dealership. That email you got, seems like a a Standard form reply from a clueless person. I would take pictures for you but like the said I retired Friday. I vowed to never walk back into the place again. [emoji3]

Tom
11-02-2014, 11:38 AM
One thing's for sure, invoice is a more meaningful number than list price. List price is just a number pulled out of thin air.

sourdough
11-02-2014, 04:36 PM
Beware of the "invoice" line. As has been said these dealerships make a boatload on a sale like you are looking at. When I bought my '14 Ram 2500 they did the same to me and brought out their "invoice" showing me how much I would be saving off the sticker. Sounded pretty good. I called my son, who is in the business, and he told me to send him the VIN. He then emailed me the REAL invoice for the vehicle and said what he could sell the vehicle to me for - about $4k less than the dealer I was talking to. Their "invoice" was exactly the same as one of the columns that my son sent, they just left off the other column showing the true invoice, holdback etc. I took the sheet to the dealer, the salesman looked at it, got the GM who asked me where I got it. I told him and told him the price my son could get it for. He looked at it, pondered a bit and said...we can do that. They didn't even charge me for an additional $1500 of add-ons - side steps, tinted glass etc. Keep pushing on them. You won't get nearly as good a deal ordering a vehicle as buying one off the lot.

therink
11-06-2014, 06:34 PM
Well, I'm about to pull the trigger and order a Denali 3500HD Duramax SRW. I have spent a couple weeks doing I turned pricing. List on my truck buils is $64. The best I got was Laura GMC in Illinois, Out-the-Door $55,300. I settled on a local dealer at $57,300 but I will also get another $2,400 off (sales tax savings) by selling my existing truck to my company through the dealers books (looks like a trade on paper). The dealer was willing to do this.
I plan on ordering the Denali on Saturday.

mguay
11-06-2014, 07:07 PM
Glad to hear you got it all figured out!

Now you need to fill us in on the options...

And keep us posted about what you think of the DMax when it comes in

Desert185
11-06-2014, 07:08 PM
Congrats! Nice truck.

therink
11-07-2014, 02:43 AM
Since the Denali 3500HD is basically loaded didn't need too many options. Crew, short bed, 11,500 gvwr, Onyx black exterior, jet black leather, offroad package, amber roof marker lamps, new power folding camper mirrors, molded splash guards, factory spray in bed liner, plus all of the other Denali goodies. Did not want sunroof or rear entertainment.
Was going to get a loaded up SLT All Terrain package, but once I addded up the costs, it made sense to go with Denali for same price but got so much more like driver assist with seat that vibrates, heated and cooled seats, heated steering wheel, and the cool 8 inch lcd gauge cluster along with the 8" touchscreen.
All for a meager monthly mortgage payment.

sourdough
11-07-2014, 09:34 AM
Congratulations on your new truck. I bet you're going to be a "happy camper" :)

buckeyebobhockingcamper
11-07-2014, 12:07 PM
therink i hope you added the exhaust brake.and thank you from a gm retiree!!

mguay
11-07-2014, 02:36 PM
therink i hope you added the exhaust brake.and thank you from a gm retiree!!

Standard on a DMax now...not an option

Desert185
11-08-2014, 06:57 PM
That's good. Should be standard like limited slip rear diff on pickups should be, particularly 4x4's.

I use my exhaust brake for faster warmups, too. Can't imagine driving in the mountains hauling a trailer without one.

therink
11-08-2014, 08:06 PM
Yes, exhaust brake is standard. I placed the order today. Now just the big wait.

mguay
11-09-2014, 03:29 PM
Yes, exhaust brake is standard. I placed the order today. Now just the big wait.

Mine went 17 days from order to production. It was moved to the railyard yesterday and the dealer is thinking it will arrive the week of Thanksgiving.

therink
11-09-2014, 04:26 PM
Mine went 17 days from order to production. It was moved to the railyard yesterday and the dealer is thinking it will arrive the week of Thanksgiving.

What was the actual order date?

mguay
11-10-2014, 03:54 AM
What was the actual order date?

10/17/14 Was a Friday and by the time we were finished negotiating it was 6pm. The guy that does the actual ordering was off till Monday. I asked for a printout of the actual order so that I could track it. The order went out Monday 10/20/14 at 11am. TPW (tentative production week) was scheduled for 11/3/14. It takes 3 days to build a truck from start to finish. Final assembly was completed on 11/6/14 and within a day it was moved to the rail yard for intermediate delivery.

Desert185
11-10-2014, 07:43 AM
Any plans for accessorizing it?

therink
11-10-2014, 03:16 PM
Any plans for accessorizing it?

Not yet. This thing is loaded with everything but a tool box, fifth wheel hitch. I will likely add a hood deflector. That's about it. I might black out the GMC front and rear emblems. No other mods planned. On the Duramax forum, some folks take a bbrand new truck and do DPF delete, lowering kits, etc. I can't imagine I'm going to do any major mods to a $60k truck. I am looking forward to delivery though. Can't wait.

bsmith0404
11-10-2014, 03:35 PM
Not yet. This thing is loaded with everything but a tool box, fifth wheel hitch. I will likely add a hood deflector. That's about it. I might black out the GMC front and rear emblems. No other mods planned. On the Duramax forum, some folks take a bbrand new truck and do DPF delete, lowering kits, etc. I can't imagine I'm going to do any major mods to a $60k truck. I am looking forward to delivery though. Can't wait.

I definitely wouldn't do a DPF delete on a new 3500. A lot of hot shotters look for used ones, but they need the DPF to pass DOT. If you delete it, you cut a good market share of potential buyers. Additionally, more and more states and cities are adding emissions testing when registering. That could be very costly as well.

therink
11-10-2014, 04:20 PM
I definitely wouldn't do a DPF delete on a new 3500. A lot of hot shotters look for used ones, but they need the DPF to pass DOT. If you delete it, you cut a good market share of potential buyers. Additionally, more and more states and cities are adding emissions testing when registering. That could be very costly as well.

I certainly won't be messing with the powertrain. Anything that is added or deleted basically voids the warranty. I have had the GM issued deflector on my current truck since new with rubber bumpers and no problem . When I installed it, I put the bumpers on the deflector, not the hood and used rubbing alcohol first. It is a real rigid setup. I hope I can find similar one on the new truck.

bsmith0404
11-10-2014, 05:24 PM
I certainly won't be messing with the powertrain. Anything that is added or deleted basically voids the warranty. I have had the GM issued deflector on my current truck since new with rubber bumpers and no problem . When I installed it, I put the bumpers on the deflector, not the hood and used rubbing alcohol first. It is a real rigid setup. I hope I can find similar one on the new truck.

I did the same, but the bumpers still fell off. The one I have now is more rigid and only has one large bumper, works much better.

denverpilot
11-11-2014, 08:56 PM
One thing's for sure, invoice is a more meaningful number than list price. List price is just a number pulled out of thin air.

Anyone can create an "invoice" with a copy of Excel and a printer. I wouldn't put much stock in that word.

jtyphoid
11-12-2014, 02:02 PM
Anyone can create an "invoice" with a copy of Excel and a printer. I wouldn't put much stock in that word.

Perhaps so, but you can check their invoice numbers at nada.com and kbb.com.

therink
11-12-2014, 07:07 PM

This is what I used. I ordered my Denali and will be paying invoice less factory incentives at time of delivery (now is 2000 plus 600 Costco cash card). On top of that the dealer is passing through the sale of my existing truck to my company (looks like a trade on paper) and saving me an additional 2400 in sales tax. This beats any lowball Internet price I was quoted within 900 miles. I'm good with this. Basically $8500 off msrp.

denverpilot
11-13-2014, 01:43 AM

I find those on some vehicles to be 10% high. If you don't mind a few bucks, Consumer Reports compiles data from real people on actual price paid, out the door.

Remember who the customers who buy NADA are... They are not making nearly as much money on ads on the website to pay for it, last I checked. KBB I assume is similar.

And the old adage holds solidly true on the Internet... If it's free, you are the product being sold...

sw342
11-13-2014, 08:06 AM

What is invoice number? You mean what the dealer paid for the vehicle from the manufacturer? or again a made up number? Since the invention of the internet and invoice pricing its been a huge boom for dealers. Another way to reel you in. Interesting that when you put all that info into KBB and press enter, what comes up with the "invoice price"? Ads where you can go purchase this vehicle. How convenient. What a coincidence. Do people really fall for this?

therink
11-13-2014, 08:51 AM
What is invoice number? You mean what the dealer paid for the vehicle from the manufacturer? or again a made up number? Since the invention of the internet and invoice pricing its been a huge boom for dealers. Another way to reel you in. Interesting that when you put all that info into KBB and press enter, what comes up with the "invoice price"? Ads where you can go purchase this vehicle. How convenient. What a coincidence. Do people really fall for this?

I agree with the above. Invoice is really today's MSRP and the MSRP on the sticker is an inflated number. It is the dealers mission to sell between invoice and MSRP. It is also my uunderstanding that on the backend, the dealer receives a hold back profit equaling 3 percent of dealer invoice cost for every vehicle they sell. If invoice is $59,000 (as in my case), the dealer makes $1770 on the deal. There may be other spiffs and incentives we don't know about. I feel that if I pay invoice less any rebates, I got a fair deal.
I did get quotes from low ball dealers in the mid West and they were willing to sell at abt $1000 under invoice. I would have had to travel 900 miles each way to take delivery.

sourdough
11-13-2014, 12:23 PM
The one thing I've found over the decades of buying dozens upon dozens of new cars is; did you do your research to know if you're in the ballpark on the price you're paying and most importantly, 2) if after doing this are you happy with the deal you are getting? If you feel you are getting a fair deal then do it. I've paid cash for a new vehicle knowing I was paying a bit too much but I liked the dealership, the salesman, the sales manager and their service dept. When I had the money wired and I drove off with my wife I was beaming - I felt I had received a good enough deal to make me happy. I think that's all any of us can ask for.

JRTJH
11-13-2014, 12:41 PM
The one thing I've found over the decades of buying dozens upon dozens of new cars is; did you do your research to know if you're in the ballpark on the price you're paying and most importantly, 2) if after doing this are you happy with the deal you are getting? If you feel you are getting a fair deal then do it. I've paid cash for a new vehicle knowing I was paying a bit too much but I liked the dealership, the salesman, the sales manager and their service dept. When I had the money wired and I drove off with my wife I was beaming - I felt I had received a good enough deal to make me happy. I think that's all any of us can ask for.

I totally agree. I can't remember anything I've bought that in a later conversation, I haven't found someone who claimed to have bought the same thing for less or got a better trade-in or found a "gimmick" to make their purchase more appealing. That goes for vehicles, campers, jeans and almost anything that's for sale. Example: We bought milk yesterday while shopping. This morning, my DW's sister in law told her that "Sav-A-Lot has milk on sale today..... <sigh>

I think that if you're satisfied with the terms, if you can afford the cost and if you want it, then those are the most satisfying components of any sales experience. Do your "homework" make sure you're not being taken advantage of, and if the sales meets your expectations, then, for you, it's a good transaction. Don't get upset about the "brother's friend's uncle's work buddy that knew someone who..." There will always be that factor interjected "somewhere" no matter how "good your deal was"......

2014301ktmhauler
11-15-2014, 03:30 PM
What are the differences on 2015 and 2015.5? I see some adds stating built after 8/14.

therink
11-15-2014, 05:16 PM
What are the differences on 2015 and 2015.5? I see some adds stating built after 8/14.

Power folding camper mirrors with led back up and marker lights on them standard on some models, 4G LTE hot-spot standard, and few other things I can't remember. The main thing I like is the new mirrors.

Brantlaker
11-16-2014, 03:47 PM
I do not know about GM but Ford Dealer Invoice price is the cost to the dealer. There is a 2.5% hold back to cover the cost of stocking the vehicle. The cars/trucks on the lot are owned by a Bank or a Finance co.and the dealer pays 1% over Prime which is 0 at this time. Most dealers only make 1 or 2% markup ask yourself how much is the markup on a piece of jewelry 200-300%, a new piece of furniture 100-200% and last but not least the food that we eat 50-100%. The Dealer has overhead to pay I know the dealer that I retired from that it cost $135,000 just to open the door every month. The best thing to do is get all of the incentives from the Mfg. and finance it through your own bank or Credit Union. A smart Dealer makes his money in the F&I office with the after sell.

therink
11-16-2014, 04:59 PM

Here you go:

Updates to 2015 Sierra and Silverado HD's
GMC Sierra 2500HD

Deletions

(KH5) dual 150 amp alternators
(G56) Stealth Gray Metallic exterior color
(GTS) Cobalt Blue Metallic exterior color

New Features

(UE1) Next Gen OnStar, including (VV4) WiFi communications equipment and Mobile Internet Connectivity
USB jack added in glovebox of models with (AZ3) bench seat
Off-Road graphic in Driver Info Center for models with Z71 and All-Terrain Packages.
Slightly larger exterior antenna with Next Gen OnStar; molded in Black.
(DQS) Premium camper mirrors with chrome cap and new features: Power fold, LED amber running lamps, and LED back-up lamp. Carryover features include: Power adjust, manual extend, memory, heat, turn signal, and puddle lamp.
(DPN) Camper mirrors on Sierra and SLE models - include same content and functionality as (DQS) Premium camper mirrors, with the exception of chrome caps (DPN are Black), and no power fold.
(CGN) Spray-on bed liner now includes the GMC logo on front bed wall.
(GAT) All-Terrain Package available on SLE and SLT Crew and Double Cab models.
New (PYR) and (PTW) 18" and (PYS) 20" chromed aluminum wheels on SLE and SLT models
DURALIFE brake rotors
Expanded Bi-Fuel compressed natural gas (CNG) offerings available
(KHB) dual 150 amp and 220 amp alternators available with diesel engine
(G1K) Stone Blue Metallic exterior color
(G7J) Emerald Green Metallic exterior color (previously available as promo color)

Changes

(IO5) and (IO6) 8-inch diagonal color touch screen radios now available on SLE Regular Cab models (replacing IO3 and IO4)
HD radio feature removed from all radios
(UVC) Rear Vision Camera now included with (PDD) Sierra Convenience Package on 1SA Sierra model
(G80) Heavy-Duty Locking Rear Differential now standard on all models

Chevrolet Truck Silverado 2500HD

Deletions

(KH5) dual 150 amp alternators
(G56) Blue Granite Metallic exterior color
(GTS) Blue Topaz Metallic exterior color

New Features

(UE1) Next Gen OnStar, including (VV4) WiFi communications equipment and Mobile Internet Connectivity
USB jack added in glovebox of models with (AZ3) bench seat
Off-Road graphic in Driver Info Center for all Z71 models
Slightly larger exterior antenna with Next Gen OnStar: Body-color on High Country; Black on all other models.
(DQS) Premium camper mirrors with chrome cap and new features: Power fold, LED amber running lamps, and LED back-up lamp. Carryover features include: Power adjust, manual extend, memory, heat, turn signal, and puddle lamp.
(DPN) Camper mirrors on WT and LT models - include same content and functionality as (DQS) Premium camper mirrors, with the exception of chrome caps (DPN are Black), and no power fold.
(CGN) Spray-on bed liner is now standard on High Country and available on all other trim levels. Includes Chevrolet Bowtie logo on front bed wall.
(GAJ) Silverado High Country available on Crew Cab only (3LZ).
New (PYV) 18" and (PYS) 20" chromed aluminum wheels on LT and LTZ models
DURALIFE brake rotors
Expanded Bi-Fuel compressed natural gas (CNG) offerings available
(KHB) dual 150 amp and 220 amp alternators available with diesel engine
(G1K) Deep Ocean Blue Metallic exterior color
(G7J) Rain Forest Green Metallic exterior color (previously available as promo color)

Changes

(IO5) and (IO6) 8-inch diagonal color touch screen radios now available on LT Regular Cab models (replacing IO3 and IO4)
HD radio feature removed from all radios
Cluster "tick marks" change from White to Blue
Body color door handles, mirror caps, and body side moldings on LT trim. Chrome belt molding on LTZ and High Country trim.
(G80) Heavy-Duty Locking Rear Differential now standard on all models

2014301ktmhauler
11-19-2014, 08:51 AM
Thanks - Jim.