PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Keystone Energy 235FBWE specs

Hawkeye13
10-30-2014, 03:39 PM
I am looking for a couple of things for the toyhauler in the title. 2015 Keystone Energy 235FBWE.

1) complete specs, I have not been able to find the weights that I normally can for a trailer. dry weight, hitch weight, GVWR, carry capacity and so on.. I know I would need to weigh it, but I like to know the starting point. If I had one local I could take a picture of the label that should be somewhere that contains this information.

2) construction details

Any help is much appreciated, thanks.

Festus2
10-30-2014, 03:43 PM
Have you tried going to Keystone's website? (www.keystonerv.com) The specs should be listed along with that model ---- if it is posted on their website.

Usually, there is an exploded view showing many but not all of the basic construction details on the website as well.

If you are looking for wiring/plumbing schematics - they don't exist and are not available ---anywhere.

Hawkeye13
10-30-2014, 05:26 PM
Yes, the Keystonerv website has TBD for the weights in the online brochure. Dad bought the trailer so I will be able to read the labels when he brings it by the house in a week or two or three... I was surprised that the information was so lacking.