PDA

View Full Version : Winegard Pathway Satellie and receiver combo

Mattjtowne
10-22-2014, 01:17 PM
Winegard Pathway X2 Portable Satellite TV Antenna and DISH Solo ViP211 - $350

See at Camping World for $549.00 I bought a new camper, previous owner states its 3 months old and I dont think we will use it.
Dish , receiver, remote and wiring included. Cables still wrapped as new.

Here is link for unit...

http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/winegard-pathway-x2-portable-satellite-tv-antenna-and-dish-solo-vip211z-hd-satellite-receiver-combo/72776d

Designed exclusively for DISH satellite TV programming, the Pathway X2 antenna is powered through a DISH ViP 211 series HD receiver #73912, requiring no separate power cord.
Simply activate the receiver through an existing DISH account or subscribe to a new Pay-As-You-Go programming package. Pathway X2 can point to either Western or Eastern arc satellites, offering the most programming available. Larger reflector size provides superior signal performance compared to other automatic portable satellite systems. Lightweight yet rugged, the Pathway X2 offers the fastest, easiest set up. Features 2 coax inputs for multiple receiver hook-up, an easy-grip carry handle and a security eyelet molded into the base so the antenna can be locked up. Includes one 25' coax cable. Stands 21" dia. x 20 3/4"H open; stores at 21"D x 15"H. Works with Carryout Tripod #47715 (sold separately). Not compatible with Carryout ladder mount. Made in the USA.

Receiver Information:

Pay-As-You-Go is ideal for anyone wanting to enjoy satellite TV on a seasonal or temporary basis without having to commit to a long term contract. Purchase the DISH Network 211z HD receiver and prepay for 30-days of programming at a time. Stop and start programming as you need, without penalties.

Smaller and lighter than previous models, with a processor more than twice as fast as previous models and with twice the internal memory. Compatible with all DISH-specific antennas and most mobile satellite antennas. 2"H x 12 15/16"W x 8 15/16"D. 110-volt. Energy Star certified for energy efficiency. Catalog & Internet Only.

Now you can tune in over-the-air TV channels using your satellite receiver and remote with a Digital Over-The-Air Tuner (SKU 73913 - Sold separately).

110 volt
Infrared remote control included
HDMI (HD) video output
RCA composite (SD) video output
Over-the-air input: requires USB OTA Tuner #73913, sold separately
Tuner module: 8PSK
DRAM memory: 256 MB
Flash memory: 32 MB
Processor speed: 1100 DMIPS
Receiver family: Solo HD (411, ViP 211, ViP 211k, 211z)
User interface: Gandalf
Modem for caller ID/DISHComm: no
Energy Star certified
External hard drive/DVR service add-on requires $40 activation fee
Mfr. part #ViP 211z

PM me for further information

duramax
10-25-2014, 01:41 PM
Would you be interested in selling the antennae seperately?

Mattjtowne
10-25-2014, 05:12 PM
No I would have no use for receiver.

Mattjtowne
11-09-2014, 08:28 AM
Sold.... Thanks

chuckster57
11-09-2014, 08:33 AM
Thank-you for letting us know.

This thread is now closed