PDA

View Full Version : Laredo LTH28BH vs jayco whitehawk28dbsh vs passport2010bh

mikebrls
10-21-2014, 03:56 PM
So I no you guy's could help me out on at-least 2 out of the 3 :)

anyway who has the better built unit all are the in the same price range and weight range .
I like the front cap on the Laredo :) and outside kitchen , other wise the inside are the same on all units

the Passport and Laredo are 2015 model's and the whitehawk would be a new 2014 .

Thank you
mike

mikebrls
10-22-2014, 10:44 AM
OK then how's about just info on the Laredo , I no it's a step up from the passport in finish work but what about the build , I think I read somewhere that the Laredo and cougar's are built together.

mike

Festus2
10-22-2014, 03:54 PM
OK then how's about just info on the Laredo , I no it's a step up from the passport in finish work but what about the build , I think I read somewhere that the Laredo and cougar's are built together.

mike

There are probably more similarities than differences between various models in terms of "build quality". Remember that they all assembly-line products built by the same workers. One model doesn't get any more TLC than the other.

The differences are found mainly in the quality of things like counter tops, upholstery fabrics, flooring, and other fixtures. One unit may have Corian countertops while a "cheaper" one may have plain Arborite. One model may have "fancier" or more options.

The build quality is pretty much the same across the spectrum - one model is not built any better than another.

mikebrls
10-22-2014, 06:11 PM
Thank you .

mike

mikebrls
10-23-2014, 01:57 PM
I went and looked at the Laredo today :) Very nice unit , I think I will be buying it in a few week's , I will re-post when I do

mike

gkainz
10-24-2014, 05:27 AM
Good luck and let us know what you decide! Like noted above - yeah, same crew assembles them all ... probably more variation in build quality between Monday/Friday builds and mid-week builds than between models...

mikebrls
10-25-2014, 03:55 PM
Good luck and let us know what you decide! Like noted above - yeah, same crew assembles them all ... probably more variation in build quality between Monday/Friday builds and mid-week builds than between models...

I guess I don't want built on a Monday or Friday :)
The one I just looked at seemed real nice inside and out , it must have been built on the other 3 days :)