PDA

View Full Version : Keystone Factory Replacement Parts

The_Joker
10-08-2014, 05:34 PM
Not sure if this has been posted here or not but here is a link with the majority (if not all) replacement parts. I found this looking for the ramp door patio kit. You can order everything here. Although some of the prices are way to high and substitutes can be found much cheeper you can get some of the things here that are exact fits for the factory replacements.
http://www.trekwood.com/index

JRTJH
10-08-2014, 06:03 PM
Wecome to the forum. Trekwood is one of the places many of our members "shop" for parts for their Keystone products. There are a number of others also listed in a "sticky" located in the REPAIRS AND MAINTENANCE section of the forum. You can find it here: http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/showthread.php?t=12986

DougieD
08-15-2020, 06:42 AM
I have a 2019 Alpine. The latch secure on my shower disconnected and one of the 3 panels of the 3 slide glass enclosure smashed in to thousands of pieces. Any suggestions on how it could be replaced? I got shut down with local rv repair and local glass as well.

JRTJH
08-15-2020, 06:58 AM
I have a 2019 Alpine. The latch secure on my shower disconnected and one of the 3 panels of the 3 slide glass enclosure smashed in to thousands of pieces. Any suggestions on how it could be replaced? I got shut down with local rv repair and local glass as well.

Not sure if you have the curved or the flat shower door, but both are available from Trekwood. Here is a link to the doors: https://www.trekwood.com/parts-search.php?search-keywords=&model=Alpine&year=2019&category=Door&subcategory=&page=4

You might want to give Trekwood a call and see if they sell "single panels" or if you have to buy the entire door. SHIPPING WILL BE OUTRAGEOUS !!!!!

chunker
08-15-2020, 07:08 AM

In the interim get a shower curtain but make sure the lower section is securely inside the shower pan or else a broken shower door will be the least of your problems.

Just a hopefully helpful reminder to secure all doors, cabinets, drawers prior to towing. In aviation we have what's called a walk around, last thing before getting in, which is visibly checking that all compartments, panels and tie-downs are removed before starting. On that note when you get some place do that walk around again. On the inside make sure all drawers, cabinets etc. are closed before extending a slide. If a door or drawer is open and has contact with the slide, the slide will win. And yes I know that for a fact.

Laredo Tugger
08-15-2020, 07:17 AM
John is correct.
What we call "shipping" they call it "freight" and the price goes up,way up.
Ask me how I know? Had a few items sent "freight" to my dealer for me to pick up. The "freight' was way more expensive than the items.
I guess the only thing that would make it cheaper is if you live near (driving distance) the factories or one of trekwoods distribution centers. Not sure that would help either but you never know. Good luck.
RMc

travelin texans
08-15-2020, 08:35 AM
If there's a tag or sticker anywhere on it with the manufacturer name, calling them would be your best source.

sourdough
08-15-2020, 08:36 AM

I had read about those latches breaking and then causing the glass panels to break. A solution I read about was to place a dowel in the bottom of the track to keep the first door from moving. I did that for mine. If you choose to do that measure the width of the channel at the bottom and get a dowel just a tad smaller (don't remember the size). I just bought a small dowel initially but it just slid under the door.

DougieD
08-15-2020, 03:06 PM
thanks so much!!