PDA

View Full Version : We have a mouse in our mobile house......

ncbound123
10-06-2014, 03:16 PM
Getting ready to head out next weekend and we went in the Fuzion and found that a mouse has been in our cabinets and kitchen drawers. We now have 10 glue traps, filled all the water supply line and drain holes with steal wool. We removed the cover panel under the sink cabinet and the wholes that they cut to run lines is crazy..... Next step is to coat all of it with spray foam and hope we got rid of these varmits....

JRTJH
10-06-2014, 04:09 PM
Or you could just call "Granny Clampet" from the Beverly Hillbillies" She has that shotgun, sits in a rocker and doesn't mind rocking while going down the road. If that mouse shows its face, I hear Granny is a darn good shot...... :cool:

scott24
10-06-2014, 04:26 PM
Try Cab Fresh, it's a natural repelent. Works wonders!!

ocho
10-07-2014, 01:07 PM
Getting ready to head out next weekend and we went in the Fuzion and found that a mouse has been in our cabinets and kitchen drawers. We now have 10 glue traps, filled all the water supply line and drain holes with steal wool. We removed the cover panel under the sink cabinet and the wholes that they cut to run lines is crazy..... Next step is to coat all of it with spray foam and hope we got rid of these varmits....

I have a Jack Russell that loves to hunt mices. Hes pretty good at it once I move the furniture!!

matandjen
10-08-2014, 03:55 AM
We use bounty dryer sheets. They work like a champ and keep things smelling nice.

Mice HATE them