PDA

View Full Version : Air Bed?

mdspur
10-02-2014, 06:40 AM
I have a 30RLPR with air bed couch, (2013) the air bed had leak about two months after we bought it. Keystone replaced the air matters , it now has another leak . The leak is not obvious . Has anyone else had these problems?

GaryWT
10-02-2014, 07:36 AM
Anytime we have used air mattresses, tents, home, whenever, they quickly leak after a few uses. Might be more comfortable but not worth the effect. So you are having problems.

mazboy123
10-02-2014, 07:47 AM
have had 3, never a problem. but they do include a patch kit somewhere in the trailer.

JRTJH
10-02-2014, 07:48 AM
Our Springdale had an air mattress. It leaked when we first got the trailer. There are instructions online for cleaning the sealing surfaces in the air valve. We did that and it never leaked again. You might try cleaning the valve before you start looking for leaks in the mattress. Ours just had a few stands of lint that caused the problem.

Good Luck

therink
10-02-2014, 10:16 AM
Yes, same issue here. Those Chinese mattresses are junk. I had mine replaced under warranty after a month. The second one lasted a few months. I bought an Ozark air mattress at Walmart. It is heavier material, cost about $30 and works fine, plus is 8" thick. Problem solved.