PDA

View Full Version : Manually extend slide out?

ssrutherford1
09-29-2014, 08:21 AM
Have a 2012 Springdale 293, Had a blow out on front right tire on trailer. Damaged the underlayment above the tires and exposed wiring and plumbing pipes. When the tire debree hit the wiring it pulled it out of the wall and wrapped itself around the axel. also wore a hole in the pipe as it rode on top of the tire. When the wire came out I lost axcess to my slide out switch and awaning switch. My question is how do I manually extend the slide out? The tool to manually extend the jacks is not the same size as the one I see on the slide out. It also states that battery power must be applied to slide out to extend. That's not going to happen. Any advice???

Yosemitebob
09-30-2014, 09:44 PM
Well, I hope by now you have figured it out. I can't tell you exactly where yours is at, but on mine there is a small section of the underbelly that you can remove and put your crank handle in and turn it out and/or in. Again, mine is about a 14" square part of the colorplast that is separate from the full underbody (an opening). Hope this helps a bit if you haven't found yours yet.