PDA

View Full Version : Moderator changes

Courtland
09-28-2014, 10:45 AM
It is with great sadness that I have to announce that Antiqfreq (Jody) has reigned as a KeystoneRV.org forum moderator. Jody has other commitments in her life right now and she asked to step aside so she can concentrate on those commitments. She has been a central part of this forum since she joined in March of 2008 and she will be greatly missed. Although she will no longer be a moderator she plans to still contribute when time allows. Please join me in thanking Jody for all her hard work and ensuring that this forum remains the number #1 Keystone RV forum on the internet.

With Jody's departure a big hole needed to be filled and it is with great pleasure that I get to announce that Chuckster57 has accepted the role of moderator for our forum. Chuck has been a great wealth of information since he joined the forum and we look forward to him continuing to make this forum an even better place for Keystone RV information and owners. Join me in congratulating Chuck in his new role!

Courtland

GaryWT
09-28-2014, 01:32 PM
Thanks Jody and good luck, welcome Chuck and good luck...

therink
09-28-2014, 02:52 PM
Thanks Jody. Wish you well Chuck.

Kristi
09-29-2014, 05:13 AM
Thank you for all your hard work Jody! Chuck- thanks for stepping up to help out! (tx)

allmi01
10-02-2014, 10:31 AM
Jodi, thanks for all our hard work and good luck on our future endeavors.

Chuck, congrats on your new role. Keep up your excellent work.

Mike

msp2jxr
10-02-2014, 01:22 PM
Thank you Jodi,,, and welcome Chuck

chuckster57
10-02-2014, 07:06 PM
All for your vote of confidence. I am looking forward to this new role and hope not to step on toes that don't need it.