PDA

View Full Version : grey tank??

flash
09-26-2014, 05:43 AM
have a laredo mk240. grey tank is 30gal. wondering if keystone makes a larger replacement tank that could take the 30`s place. haven`t pulled the underside off to take a look, thought i`d ask here first. thanks.

chuckster57
09-26-2014, 06:02 AM
I am thinking on a trailer that size, I bet all the tanks are probably right next to each other and space is going to be an issue.

flash
09-26-2014, 06:24 AM
kind of thought that might be a problem. doesn`t take long for the 30 to get full. we do wish dishes and the like outside. navy showers when we do wash-up in the trailer. oh well, thought i`d ask the pro`s!! thanks 57.

chuckster57
09-26-2014, 06:50 AM
Your welcome. Some cg's don't have big issues with using your gray water to water the landscape, but check first.

JRTJH
09-26-2014, 07:15 AM
kind of thought that might be a problem. doesn`t take long for the 30 to get full. we do wish dishes and the like outside. navy showers when we do wash-up in the trailer. oh well, thought i`d ask the pro`s!! thanks 57.

You can always use a "blue tote' (portable holding tank) as an "add-on". Just dump the "too small' onboard tank into the portable and take it to the dump station. We often dry camp and use our blue tote and make gray water runs as needed. It's much easier than moving the trailer. I wouldn't recommend using the portable tank for black waste, but they are the "ideal solution" to extending the amount of gray water capability.

Here's one source for the tanks: http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/tote-n-stor-25-gallon-portable-waste-tank/67068

flash
09-26-2014, 01:18 PM
thanks jr. i`ll keep that in mind.