PDA

View Full Version : New Toy Hauler Design

TheLadyFreedom
09-21-2014, 07:10 PM
We spent the day at our annual off road show. I finally found my ideal RV; I just have to figure out how to get Keystone make it! I need the 17ft garage in the Carbon and some of its better features, and the stateroom that is in the new Elevation toy hauler; It is a suite! And, the front cap is a couch with 3 drawers and a window
That stateroom was awesome! i hope this will be the new standard for Toyhaulers as we'll be in the market for a new one soon. Keystone, I hope you hear me.

http://www.eastviewrv.ca/inventory/346131/New-2014-CrossRoads-RV-Elevation-TF384014.aspx

byrdr1
09-22-2014, 05:46 AM
sweet TH,
I would be so worried with that front glass.. rocks, chips, etc hitting it.
BUT like you the design is cool.
randy

Desert185
09-22-2014, 06:06 AM
Pretty nice, and a good excuse to buy a Freightliner or a Volvo TV. Makes my 326 seem like a popup camper.

sw342
09-22-2014, 09:00 AM
The rest of the trailer has a few design ideas that were just not thought out. Its an interesting combination of nice looking and cheap looking. I wonder if the Crossroads quality has started to come back up or if they are put together as poorly as the ones I looked at.

matandjen
09-23-2014, 07:21 AM
I like the layout of the master bedroom. There are a other areas in that unit that look cheap. A shower curtain? Toilet in the shower?

4 slides is nice though.

Jager
09-25-2014, 09:42 AM
Not sure why I'd want a couch in my bedroom? Get ready for leaks. One of the biggest problems the class C's have are leaks in the front cap.

One thing I'll give you . . . at least it isn't the same old design with a different name on it.

TheLadyFreedom
09-29-2014, 07:54 AM
I like the layout of the master bedroom. There are a other areas in that unit that look cheap. A shower curtain? Toilet in the shower?

4 slides is nice though.

That's why I said I just wanted the front cap in a new Keystone with a 17ft. garage ;)