PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Warner Robins, GA

ReadyToCamp
09-20-2014, 06:22 PM
I have "lurked" around on here for some time now so I figured it would be a good idea to go ahead and join. I started out with a 2011 Rockwood Signature Ultra Lite travel trailer. That really got the family into camping more here in this crazy Georgia heat and humidity. Since we have three girls two of which are teenagers we decided we needed a better layout for us. We visited a dealer in Buford GA and we were introduced to a 2015 Keystone Hideout 308 BHDS fifth wheel. I have put air ride air bags on my truck to help with the ride and I just put a set of J.T. Strong Arms on this past weekend thanks to the information I have gained here. I am very much a newbie on this whole RV deal but I hope to be an old pro at it one day. The next trip we are scheduled to take is to go visit my son and his family up at Camp Jejune, NC for the Columbus Day weekend. We usually are able to take the trailer out at least once a month so I know we will get plenty of use out of it. I look forward to learning more from everyone on here and who knows who you will run into at the next campsite.

Knucklehead
09-22-2014, 06:59 PM
welcome to the site enjoy your camping days

GaryWT
09-23-2014, 05:53 AM
Congrats and good luck. Since our camping season is somewhat short, we try to get out 2-3 times a month May-Oct.

crash
09-23-2014, 07:18 AM
:wlcm:to the forum from Va. Glad to have you aboard, congrats on your camper, happy camping.