PDA

View Full Version : outdoor TV

howshow
09-13-2014, 05:57 PM
Hi all, how do you guys hook up the TV to the outside wall tv hook, basically want to hang the TV on the side of the RV so we can watch it outside under the awning. thanks

dieselsmoke
09-15-2014, 05:33 PM
My tv from the entertainment system lifts up several inches releasing it from the wall. Then I walk it outside and it drops right onto a mount factory installed on the outside. Then the wires plug into receptacles placed in the same area for power and antenna. Simple Simple. Safe travels

MBD
09-20-2014, 11:25 AM
Only my garage and bedroom televisions (13") will work in the outside bracket. I prefer to watch a bigger screen. After careful measuring, I purchased yet another TV (36") for the RV. I put it in the basement and plug it into the AC and cable outlets next to the "outdoor" bracket. If I go back to full timing or actually get to retire soon - I intend to wire AC and cable in the basement. Only drawback to outside TV is sometimes the sound is not loud enough.

Firemenfred
10-28-2014, 05:52 AM
greetings, if youhave not accomplished your goal here is what idid on my last Keystone. if you go to Jensen audio they have an aray of mounts. i bought one with a 9" swing arm, it came with 1 wall mount. i purchased a second mount and secured one in the bedroom and one on the exterior wall . they are anodixed aluminum, so it will hold up. then i just move that tv from bedroom to outside. i also used a sansui 19" LED (wieghs nothing)