PDA

View Full Version : Any 2014 Sprinter 324FWBHS-WB owners out there?

Khunt
09-13-2014, 03:35 PM
Hi there,
My Husband and I have been looking at the Keystone Sprinter 324 FWBHS-WB and really have a crush on it. I have some conflicting info though!! The brochure we have from the dealer has different weights on the camper than what the website has!! I am praying that the brochure is outdated info and has the old heavier weights on it. I would love to know if anyone out there on this forum owns a 2014 and can tell me exactly what's on the RV's Load Information Sticker on the RV or if someone can post a picture of one!!! Any help would be great!!!

My heart is set on this 5ver but don't know....all depends on the real weights!!
:confused:

Thanks
Kim

Festus2
09-13-2014, 03:56 PM
Kim -
Information/specs about various RV models that appear in Keystone' brochures and on their website is not always accurate or up-to-date. Even the dry weight on the sticker may not be correct since it may not accurately reflect last-minute changes in their production of Model "x".

The "real" weight that you are hoping to find can best be obtained by those numbers found at a weigh scale. All other numbers are approximations and the weight on the sticker could be off by a couple of hundred pounds + or -.

Perhaps someone on here who the exact same model can provide you with the dry sticker weight.

Khunt
09-13-2014, 08:21 PM
Thank you Festus!!