PDA

View Full Version : question about 24RKSWE

lakechopaka
09-09-2014, 07:57 PM
I had a very dissappointing interaction with Keystone customer service. I called to ask about the the 24RKSWE cougar model. The customer service person could not answer whether this model comes with two TV brackets and Tvs as the floor plan on the website suggests. Can anyone answer that for me?:confused:

buzzcop63
09-09-2014, 10:34 PM
I have the 2012, 24RKSWE: The TV is located above the kitchen table and it is mounted on a movable arm so that the set can be shifted to different positions for viewing. In the bedroom by the 2nd door, up in the corner on the ceiling is a double 110V plug as well as TV cable plug in. You would have to mount the TV to the bathroom wall and most likely brace the mounting bracket on the backside of the wall. Any more questions let me know, one TV only comes with the trailer.

Ken / Claudia
09-10-2014, 04:06 PM
Mine is same as buzz's. Asking questions on this site is great, they will likely be answered truthfully with real knowledge. I would not call Keystone with questions unless about warrenty stuff. Your talking to someone who likely works in a office, may have never seen a trailer your asking about. The dealers salesman or service manger would/should be a better source of information.