PDA

View Full Version : TV volume

crash
09-09-2014, 02:14 AM
Does any one know if I plug external speakers into the tv if it will kill the tv speakers,The reason I ask is we put the biggest tv that would go in the livingroom( our modle the tv is in between the bathroom door and the bedroom doors) The problem is when the wife is in the bedroom sleeping all the sound from the tv goes straight in thru the bedrooms and bathroom doors and keeps her up,( you know what they say Happy wife Happy life :D ) Thanks for any input into this problem.

Dave in Va
09-09-2014, 05:24 AM
The quality of the volume on the standard TV sucked, so I plugged in a set of nice computer speakers thru the earphone jack. Much better, and it does cut out the TV speakers.

PARAPTOR
09-09-2014, 06:21 AM
In our Raptor and I assume yours the TV sound can be directed to the TV speakers or the SONY A/V unit and then to the rigs internal/external speakers. Do not think Keystone installs Rig speakers in the bedroom. There should be an option on the TV menu to enable/disable TV speakers. Then on the SONY A/V unit select the proper input connected to your TV Audio, this should provide TV audio to your Sony A/V and internal/external speakers. Hope this helps