PDA

View Full Version : new to forum, I have a 310BHS, 2009

Prestigeka
09-06-2014, 10:46 AM
Hello, I bought a 2009, 310 BHS a few days ago. I intend to live in the trailer for 2 + years. I don't have a tow vehicle but hope to buy one in a year or two.
The trailer was described as "excellent" condition by the seller...I'm thinking "fair", (optimistic). I hope to gain knowledge and information regarding repairs etc. I'll look for that info on the various threads.
I'm 65 years old, female, with two standard poodles. I moved from Southern Ca. to just north of San Francisco 3-4 months ago. Looking forward to my next life adventure.

This is an attempt to post in the new member section......hope I'm in the right place.

kellydog98
09-06-2014, 10:55 AM
Yup, your in the right place. I would suggest that if you have someone in your life who knows something about TT that you ask for their help. Sometimes you can find a friend of a friend of a friend who could help out also. Good Luck! "bouncey:

dirt33
09-06-2014, 06:39 PM
Welcome presitgeka, and I hope you enjoy your TT. You will be able to find nearly any info you could need on here. You can search for certain topics, words, etc. I have found answers to pretty much everything I have needed to know.

chuckster57
09-06-2014, 06:45 PM
Welcome from the Central Valley.

x96mnn
09-07-2014, 04:47 AM
Welcome to the forum.

If you find something your not sure of, posting pictures of what it is can often help in getting the right answer on what to do if ever stuck. I have gotten help countless times from the more seasoned members on here.