PDA

View Full Version : Remote for Cougar High Country

Sue Buchanan
09-05-2014, 02:31 PM
I lost my remote for my travel trailer. I ordered a new one from Keystone and got it in the mail today. Of course it has to be programmed. Does anyone know how or know where I can find the instructions? It did not come with instructions.

MarkS
09-05-2014, 03:11 PM
Try

http://manuals.heartlandowners.org/Electronics/Rmt_Control/Lippert/Lippert_Digital_Wireless_Remote_Control_Instructio ns_LIP_0146_revB.pdf

Sue Buchanan
09-05-2014, 03:24 PM
Oh my!!! It looks like the correct instructions. I will study then try to follow. I appreciate your help. I'll let you know how it goes. Thank you.

Sue Buchanan
09-05-2014, 04:14 PM
I took the instructions out to the travel trailer. The only box I could find was the one that has the electrical fuses. Where would the "brain box" be located? If I can locate that panel then I think I can do the setup. I have a Cougar High Country RES321. Can anyone direct me to the remote receiver for the slides, jacks, and awning?

chuckster57
09-05-2014, 04:15 PM
The reciever is usually in the front compartment up in the corner.

allmi01
09-06-2014, 07:58 AM
On my High Ccountry 319RLS TT it is in the front outside pass through storage bay on the drivers side attached to the front wall.

Hope that helps locate it for your.

Mike

thayer027
09-08-2014, 11:26 AM
The "brain" is located in the pass through compartment and is accessable from the left compartment door. It's located on the forward wall and has a black cover over it. There is a small hole in the cover to access the programming button. You might have better luck removing the cover to find the button.