PDA

View Full Version : 2012 Keystone Fuzion Gray Water Flood

Vidorcom
09-04-2014, 12:14 PM
Well nice way to end Labor day. Camping with full hook ups but gray water valve was closed to fill up and flush black water. The bath tub was left running for about 1 hour (Kids, beer, and other activities distracted) and flooded trailer to the point where it was coming out everywhere. I have ran, heat, ac, and dehumidifier for the inside which looks like it has done the trick. My concern is it also went down floor heater vent by the bathroom. I will be pulling belly pan and probably replacing flex ducting.

I guess my question is before winterizing and putting it away for winter storage, does anyone know what else I should do or check to make sure everything is dry, so no problems should arise?

Thank you for your help!

GaryWT
09-04-2014, 12:38 PM
Ouch, distractions, distractions. If you feel all is dry and the underbelly is good hopefully you will not have issues. I would probably keep some of that stuff going just to be sure. Good luck

Jager
09-05-2014, 09:21 AM
It wouldn't surprise me if your unit is totaled. Seriously. Keyston (and every other manufacture) is cheap and the odds that they used something of quality like Advantech or Marine grade plywood in your floor is about zero. If any of the moisture got into the cheap junk they likely use for flooring . . . well . . . you might want to call your insurance company. Hope I'm wrong . . . or maybe you caught it in time to prevent water from getting into the sub floor. Good luck.