PDA

View Full Version : Just starting on a new journey in life

cookie1951
09-02-2014, 06:22 AM
I'm new to Forums and new to camping so I am looking for ideas so my husband and I can enjoy this new adventure in our life's. Retired and ready to travel the US. We live in update New York snow ice and wind, ready for nice weather.
We just purchased a 5th wheel 2014 Raptor Toy Hauler 415TS, 42.5 Ft. And a 3500 Dodge Ram diesel duel.

Festus2
09-02-2014, 07:18 AM
Welcome to the forum and best wishes on your "new journey". You're certainly starting off the "trip" in a big way with a very large unit! :eek:

"It's the journey - not the destination." (author unknown)

GaryWT
09-02-2014, 08:37 AM
Congrats, take it slow and easy and most of all, enjoy.

kellydog98
09-02-2014, 12:11 PM
Welcome to the forum and as a former Western NY'er myself, enjoy following the sun. I have a 2010 403 fuzion toy hauler and simply love it. Happy Pulling. "bouncey:

Brantlaker
09-02-2014, 03:44 PM
Welcome from the Eastern side of the Park. The DW and I leave the first of the year for Arcadia,FL for 3 months can't take the cold weather any longer. We will bring it down the end of October and leave it there in storage so that we don't have to clean the snow off it. Have fun with it.:wlcm:

Tbristol
09-04-2014, 01:05 AM
Welcome from the Eastern side of the Park. The DW and I leave the first of the year for Arcadia,FL for 3 months can't take the cold weather any longer. We will bring it down the end of October and leave it there in storage so that we don't have to clean the snow off it. Have fun with it.:wlcm:
What RV park in Arcadia? The wife and I are headed there for 6 months. Starting in December. We both just retired. We are staying at Craigs

crash
09-04-2014, 03:30 AM
:wlcm:to the forum from the mid atlantic.My oh my you sure jumped in with both feet on your choose of campers and tow units.Have fun ,take it slow and smell the roses:DLife is to short to be rushing down the road to get somewhere for the night ,slow the roll and take the back roads alot ,plenty of stuff to see out there.:D

Brantlaker
09-04-2014, 06:31 AM
We are staying at Riverside on 769 close to Port Charlotte