PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Ohio - new Bullet 248rks

dmnorden
08-30-2014, 04:05 PM
We just picked up our new 2014 Bullet 248RKS on Tuesday! We've spent the week loading everything in it, and checking it over.
We were surprised to learn it has 2 grey water tanks. The brochure says the grey water capacity is 60 gallons - anyone know what the capacity is of each tank? I'm guessing 30 gals each?
We were also surprised that it did not come with a base foot for the tongue hitch. Is that normal?
I've enjoyed reading other posts about the Bullet. Previously we had a 2011 Crossroads Zinger, and I learned a lot from their forum.
Thanks everyone and happy camping! :)

GaryWT
08-31-2014, 07:00 AM
Congrats and enjoy. If you have 2 tanks they are most likely 30 each, do you have 2 different connections on the outside? The foot to the front jack might have been taken by the dealer for another unit so you might want to check on that. Have fun.

filmtex
08-31-2014, 10:15 AM
We have a 2013 248RKS and it does have 2ea. 30 gal gray water tanks, one up front that discharges through the black water sewer connection with it's own valve, and another back aft with a separate sewer connection/valve. We have had a great time with our TT and recently went full-time.

dmnorden
08-31-2014, 11:00 AM
Thanks for the info! We do have 2 separate drains, one for the kitchen and the other for the bathroom. Gonna love that! We only had a very small gray water tank with our Zinger, so we had to empty it daily.