PDA

View Full Version : Sent messages?

gearhead
08-29-2014, 07:34 AM
When I look at my "sent messages" it says there are none, but has 38 stored. I can't seem to access them to be sure that what I think I sent was actually sent.

Festus2
08-29-2014, 08:17 AM
When I look at my "sent messages" it says there are none, but has 38 stored. I can't seem to access them to be sure that what I think I sent was actually sent.

gearhead -
I don't know how you have your folders set up for your Private Messages but you should have two folders for your Sent PM's: 1) Sent Items and 2) Sent PM's.

The 38 that you have stored could be in one or the other since you didn't specify where they are stored.

Mine are all located in the Sent Items but this is only one way of "saving" your Messages.

You can "customize" the way you want to keep track of and store your PM's by going into the Control Panel (CP), Scroll down to Private Messages (on the left-hand side) and click on "Edit Folders". That will bring you to a new page with options for storing messages.

gearhead
08-29-2014, 01:10 PM
I went to "Edit Folders" and created a "Sent Items".
Then more digging.....I decided to send a message and see if that worked. That's when I saw the checkbox for save sent items. Aha! I wasn't storing them all along.
Thanks!

hankpage
08-29-2014, 04:02 PM
And I thought I was the only one who did things like that.... Those little check boxes get me every time..... Glad you got it straightened out, Hank