PDA

View Full Version : Are we there yet??..... are we there yet??

KanTC
01-19-2011, 06:44 PM
WoooHooo! Gather the spouse, the kids & the dog, and let's GO CAMPING!! It was 77*F (25*C) here today -- we're there, we made it, right?? It must be spring!! YAY! :)

<sigh> Yeah, yeah... I know... <sigh> it's just a passing warm front! :( We have them occasionally in the desert too, and tomorrow is supposed to be back to normal.

Ok - sorry for the interruption folks - now back to your regularly scheduled (winter) program!

Terri, the co-pilot... and the one who admits to having a (cabin fever) moment! :p :D

Firecapt
01-19-2011, 06:54 PM
I know what you mean!! We had 73 degrees here today with a light warm breeze and plenty of sunshine. Got me out to our 5er and messing around with things as if we were going somewhere soon :D

Then it hit me that it was still mid January and there was plenty more winter left to come. :(

Oh well, thank you Mother Nature for the RV magic moment :D:D

96Brigadier
01-19-2011, 07:19 PM
We got up to the freezing mark today for the first time in 10 days. At least a foot of snow on the ground, and a good 3 months till camping season up here in the great white north :(

X-Treme
01-19-2011, 07:53 PM
We got up to the freezing mark today for the first time in 10 days. At least a foot of snow on the ground, and a good 3 months till camping season up here in the great white north :(

A foot? I wish. We have 8 foot piles in our front yards right now. :(

antiqfreq
01-20-2011, 03:47 AM
It really isn't TOO cold to go camping here; we just don't want too!

It is 28 degrees right now!

But since we are having a house built, we are staying put till all is done.

I really do feel for all the folks out there with all that snow in their front yard though........bbbrrr.......

Jo:eek: