PDA

View Full Version : Drip underneath

Challenged
08-26-2014, 08:53 AM
Is there a way to get a diagram of the plumbing so I could see what is there so I could figure out what is leaking? At first glance, it seems to be coming from the front black water drain pipe. But then the leak started when I used the rear toilet. The water doesn't seem stinky, so it could be the grey piping.

Festus2
08-26-2014, 09:24 AM
Is there a way to get a diagram of the plumbing so I could see what is there so I could figure out what is leaking? .

Unfortunately, schematics/diagrams of plumbing and electrical are not available. So we are left to our own devices and the help and suggestions of others to figure out such things as where leaks might come from.

KanTC
08-26-2014, 09:34 AM
Challenged,

Unfortunately Keystone doesn't provide plumbing (nor wiring) diagrams to the public. Several members have called them directly & received the same answer. :(
Your best bet is to make notes/illustrations for future reference. [On edit: Ooops, sorry for the near duplicate answer!]

Terri, the Chevy co-pilot :)

Challenged
09-11-2014, 03:55 PM
I found the source, it is the blade valve for the grey water tank. It has a ton of sealer on it, which is suspicious because I thought the gaskets are supposed to seal it enough. The cable rod is bent so I need a new one of those too.