PDA

View Full Version : 327 RES Slide Out

homer3
08-18-2014, 07:53 PM
To fellow owners or the more educated folks of this blog. I own a 327 RES and cross my fingers I have had no problems with my slide outs, however if I should do any of you know the alternative to 12 volt power, i.e. cranks etc, and where are the connections located.

pmedic433
08-18-2014, 09:26 PM
I know this will sound funny, it's in the keystone manual, and on their website. But as with anything rv you have to determine which system you have. By the way ours has 2. One is the cable and the other is I think a rack system. The cable has a short adapter that hooks to a portable drill and engages the motor. The other uses a socket and ratchet and is accessed by removing the panel under the camper. Our landing gear is electric gear driven and has a hand crank for it. I did do that one manually, don't want to do it for real!

byrdr1
08-19-2014, 06:09 AM
Bedroom slide out is under the master bed, you will have to move the mattress and then remove four screws to pull a large sheet of plywood up to see it all.. And you should have a tool that came with it to use & do this manually. It looks like a jack handle. Mine is under the sofas extra drawer, not sure if the new ones have this drawer and it has a jack handle for the front landing gears too and the back scissors jacks. The two slides are under the camper with a access panel through the frame or the plastic cardboard. Sometimes you can use a cordless drill with the right socket and do this. Hope this helps.
randy