PDA

View Full Version : Replacing Sofa and Recliners

Prose
08-07-2014, 05:53 PM
In April my husband and I bought an Alpine 3950RS. We love it!! With the exception of the tri-fold sofa and two recliners (one of which broke the second time used). We want to replace this furniture but we are having difficulty finding replacements that match. The sofa is 64" wide which seems to be a problem too. Any suggestions?

eds451
08-08-2014, 07:03 AM
We pulled out the swivel rockers and put in a 64 inch jack knife sofa we bought at CW. Perfect fit, comfortable to nap on and have the grandkids sleep on when necessary.
We looked all over the net for a sofa before we brought this one at the local CW.
BTW, the swivel rockers are now in our sun room getting more use than they were in the trailer.

geo
08-08-2014, 01:42 PM
We had similar issues in our Alpine. We purchased a Flexsteel sofa hide-a-bed and Lambert recliners from Bradd & Hall out of Elkhart. I was a little concerned ordering this furniture sight unseen, except for the sample covering swatches we got, but the furniture was, and is, fantastic and worth the price. The sofa comes apart in 5 pieces, so we had no problem getting it inside (or out, we still have it!).

Ron