PDA

View Full Version : 2007 Laredo 29RL OWNERS MANUALS

Shamrockken
07-31-2014, 05:54 PM
DW and I are about to purchase 29RL. The owner manual is there, but no information such as wiring schematics or converter location, etc.
Repeated efforts at searching the forum show I do not speak a language the search engine understands.
If someone out there can point me in the right direction, I would truly appreciate it!

Ken & Kristine
Ft Myers, FL
2007 Laredo 29RL (soon to be ours)

Festus2
07-31-2014, 06:03 PM
Ken & Kristine -
First, Keystone produces a generic owner's manual that covers all of its RV models. The manuals are revised and updated every so often but there is no manual that is specific for your Laredo.
There may be an owner's manual if you go to the Keystone website (www.keystonerv.com) and look for the Owner's Manual download link. I haven't gone there recently and am not sure how far back the downloads are available.

Secondly, there are no schematics for anything - plumbing, wiring, etc., - Keystone does not make them available despite repeated requests from owners.

I can't give you specific directions about the location of the converter in that model -- perhaps someone who has a 2007 Laredo will be able to tell you where it is located.

Lastly, --- welcome to the forum!!