PDA

View Full Version : New to camping

Petroboy
07-24-2014, 04:58 AM
I have a friend who bought a camper this year. We went to visit a few times and fell in love with the whole lifestyle, we decided to buy a used trailer and we bought a 30 ft 5th wheel, a 2006 sprinter with a rear bunkhouse. we haven't taken ownership yet that's the first of Aug. We are so excited about it, we hope our 13 month old son loves it too. This site is a fantastic spot with lots of knowledge and I'm glad I found it.
My name is Rob and I'm from Prince Edward Island.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JRTJH
07-24-2014, 05:28 AM
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll find a wealth of information available to help you learn about RVing in general and about your "new to you" Sprinter fifth wheel. Being a "novice" to the trailering world, you didn't say what you're planning to use as a tow vehicle for your Sprinter. That's a pretty good sized fifth wheel with a relatively heavy pin weight, so make sure your truck is "up to the task" of towing something that heavy.

Again, welcome to the forum, we're happy to have you join us.

Petroboy
07-24-2014, 05:35 AM
I have nothing yet that will haul it. I plan on setting it up seasonal for now so I'm planning to hire some one to move it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kristi
07-24-2014, 06:27 AM
:wlcm: from Oklahoma. Congrats on your new to you Sprinter & seasonal site. Enjoy!