PDA

View Full Version : Hi, new to camping.

Jay D
01-05-2011, 06:32 PM
My wife and I are new to camping as of August 2010. We bought a new 2010 Keystone Sprinter 299BHS. We've used it about 8 times so far and so far so good. I have a question about posting, I've noticed that under some pictures some people have a description of there rigs. How do u add this? Thanks

X-Treme
01-05-2011, 07:19 PM
In the blue bar at the top, you'll see "User CP" (User Control Panel)... click on that, then under "Settings & Options" click on "Edit Signature". Then edit away. :) That's about it. Good luck.

Festus2
01-05-2011, 07:29 PM
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new purchase. If you want to post a photo or a description of your rig (or both), follow these steps:

1) At the top of the Home Page, locate the blue bar and User CP (Control Panel) on the left-hand side. Click on User CP.
2) A new page will appear and in the left-hand side, you should see "Your Control Panel"
3) Go down to Settings and Options.
4) Find Signature and click on this.
5) A new page will appear with instructions on how to:--------
a) place a photo of your rig or b) Put information about your rig such as make, model, etc.
6) Follow the instructions there.

If you want to place an Avatar where your User Name is displayed, click on Edit Avatar and follow the instructions for doing this.

Please note that the forum has restrictions about what can be placed in both of these areas. Any kind of links to a commercial business, website , advertising or promotions, etc. are not allowed.
Also, do not include your personal email address in your signature or in any post.

If you have any questions regarding this , you can contact me by using the Personal Message feature of this forum.

Jay D
01-06-2011, 09:04 AM
Thank you much.