PDA

View Full Version : Steady fast system

timd3200
07-18-2014, 05:13 PM
I know this has been posted before, but I want to shout my Kudos out to Steady fast system. I ordered them on the fourth of July while they had the sale on. I got them the following friday. I went out saturday morning and with the help of my wife I got them installed in 2 hrs and 15 minutes. Wow what a huge difference. Went camping last monday and the kids couldn't believe the difference it made. Wow I highly recommend them. Do not wait it is worth it. I put them on my copper canyon 298 FWBHS. Easy to install and directions where great. Thanks Steady fast.

Povo
07-19-2014, 08:45 AM
I understand that on the 327RES there is some additional modification (welding) that needs to be done due to the sliding rear bumper. Any confirmations on this? I got this on the Steady Fast website.

Brantlaker
07-19-2014, 12:47 PM
I just put BAL Strong Arms on mine. I have the bike tray out permanently bolted/welded the DW and I take our bikes with us 80% of the time + it is extra storage for coolers and other junk bulkie things.

SkiSmuggs
07-21-2014, 06:22 AM
I installed the SteadyFast system last summer on my Cougar 299RKS. The front set did such a good job that I have yet to install the read one.