PDA

View Full Version : Swing Out Grill Bracket for Aussie Grill

johnnye!
07-17-2014, 01:41 PM
I have a Passport Elite 28BH. It came with the swing out grill bracket on the back bumper (along with the Aussie grill itself).

Does anyone know of a stove brand/model that would fit on that bracket?

GaryWT
07-17-2014, 05:49 PM
SOS, are you saying the grill they gave you does not work/fit the bracket or are you saying you just want another grill.

JRTJH
07-17-2014, 06:08 PM
Gary, He has the grill and apparently it fits. He is looking for a stove (by brand and model) that he can use the same swing away grill mount.

johnnye!
07-18-2014, 04:29 AM
You're correct JRTJH.

I'd like to find a stove that would fit in there...for cooking meals outside. I know I could probably engineer something to make my Coleman camp stove fit in there but if there's something that already fits that setup, I'd like to give it a try.

JRTJH
07-18-2014, 05:12 AM
I've thought about doing the same thing, but so far have found too many "other things" and haven't yet got a "round tuit"...

The current "adapter" (term used loosely) that fits onto the grill and attaches to the bracket is large and really awkward to store. I was thinking about making a "folding shelf" out of some aluminum plate that would attach to the folding stand and then I could sit either the grill or our Coleman stove on the new shelf. So far, I'm still in the "thinking stage", but maybe this winter after deer season ????? LOL

Oh, Here's your own personal "round tuit" :D

johnnye!
07-18-2014, 05:30 AM
"round tuit"...ha!

I'll post a pic if I end up creating something.