PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Chatham Illinois

Dcsdiver
07-16-2014, 04:13 PM
Greetings all,

I'm a little late introducing myself, but have been reading the forums for a few months now and finally settled on a Bullet Premier 26RBPR. Kids are gone to college and are looking for a low-tech getaway, devoid of the demands of work and the daily routine. A lot of our decisions to look at Keystone in particular were formed by the very very helpful members of this board and the mods that keep the machine running.

Hope to see you guys on the road or at a campsite for some BBQ and a cold one.

Thanks all! (tx)

Sean and Kathy

GaryWT
07-16-2014, 07:31 PM
Congrats and welcome to the Premier family. Hope you are loving it.

Kristi
07-17-2014, 05:05 AM
:wlcm: from Oklahoma

justlkn
07-17-2014, 05:21 AM
Welcome form Florida!

Dcsdiver
07-17-2014, 05:26 PM
Thanks all for the welcome!

koko
07-22-2014, 10:22 AM
Our Premier is tiny, but we love everything about it. Hope you enjoy yours.

RFM
01-07-2015, 10:34 AM
Greetings all,

I'm a little late introducing myself, but have been reading the forums for a few months now and finally settled on a Bullet Premier 26RBPR. Kids are gone to college and are looking for a low-tech getaway, devoid of the demands of work and the daily routine. A lot of our decisions to look at Keystone in particular were formed by the very very helpful members of this board and the mods that keep the machine running.

Hope to see you guys on the road or at a campsite for some BBQ and a cold one.

Thanks all! (tx)

Sean and Kathy

We just love ours, we got it last july, the only probleme we had is the kitchen slide out stop working when it was out during a return trip.

sourdough
01-07-2015, 12:52 PM
:wlcm: to the forum from W TX!! Hope you have loads of fun.

koko
01-09-2015, 11:18 AM
Slide-out failure? That's one of our greatest nightmares, especially when were in the middle of nowhere! Hope it doesn't happen to you again, and hope it never happens to us.

RFM
01-10-2015, 03:07 PM
Slide-out failure? That's one of our greatest nightmares, especially when were in the middle of nowhere! Hope it doesn't happen to you again, and hope it never happens to us.

Yes right, we hope it will not happen again. However, when I talked to the service center of Keystone, they told me it was common...

I hope it is commond to them with one report a week, meening one out of 1000 RV with a slid out problem.

This model Premier is available since 2010, I wonder if people with 4 year old Premier Bullet got any problems with slide out failier?

Tbos
01-11-2015, 05:14 PM
We just love ours, we got it last july, the only probleme we had is the kitchen slide out stop working when it was out during a return trip.

What did you do to get your slide working?