PDA

View Full Version : WooHoo! Going to pick up my Laredo 322RL Monday

wayfun
07-11-2014, 05:26 AM
We got the call that the dealer (RV Wholesalers) has received our new Laredo 322RL. We're going to pick it up Monday. I'll be armed with the PDI checklist. Is there anything specific that I need to look for?

Dennis

Kristi
07-11-2014, 05:31 AM
Congrats! "bouncey: Picking up your new trailer is exciting! Make sure your service tech takes their time & don't be afraid to ask them to show you things more then once. The PDI papers are a great place to take notes, too. :) Oh, ask where the water pump & bypass are.

chuckster57
07-11-2014, 05:33 AM
Congrats!! Like Kristi said ask as many questions and as many times as you need to feel comfortable. If it's your first, you will most likely have sensory overload. I have had numerous customers video tape the walk through. I encourage a note pad and pen to take notes.

Buying an RV, means buying all the accessories that go with it. I let the new owner know what will be needed before the first trip and try to give my insight as to which products have worked best for me.

wayfun
07-11-2014, 12:56 PM
Just got a call from RV Wholesale and my trailer won't be ready Monday after all. Their driver went to the factory to pick it up today and they wouldn't release it due to some kind of parts hold. Whatever that means. So won't be getting it next week. Bummer.

Dennis

chuckster57
07-11-2014, 01:24 PM
Dang that SUX!! Hope it gets here soon.