PDA

View Full Version : 335TG bunk dimensions, length of super slide

bwrwzw
07-08-2014, 11:28 AM
Just ordered a Laredo 335TG. We need to know the dimensions of the flip-up bunk above the sofa in the bunk house. We are also thinking about replacing the sofa in the main living area with a reclining loveseat. Has anyone else done this and if so what did you replace it with and was the process easy? Is the current sofa easy to remove? What are its dimensions? How long of a loveseat can we get to replace the existing sofa? Knowing the length of the existing sofa and the total length of the main living area slide would be a great help. Also knowing how the current sofa is attached and whether it can be removed easily would be helpful.

therink
07-08-2014, 01:55 PM
I have a similar Floorplan as yours but I don't have a flip up bunk over-the-couch in the bunk slide. I cant help you there.
I also looking to replace my uncomfortable pleather couch in the LR and replace with a theatre style dual recliner sofa. I haven't measured mine yet, but plan to this weekend. I am thinking that what ever I replace it with will be several inches shorter which will allow room for a small shelf type table on one end of the new sofa to hold drinks or whatever. Right now there is nowhere to set down a drink.