PDA

View Full Version : New Member from Northern Kentucky

b.d.m
07-06-2014, 04:53 PM
Just dropped in to say hello. Wife and I just started traveling via RV. Rented a TT last summer and had a great time and decided to research buying a 5th. Lots of walk through later we settled on the Cougar 333 MKS.

Wife liked the layout, massive amounts of storage. I liked that it wasn't another boat. We've done three weekend trips as shake down runs.

Added Options
50A hardwired Surge Guard
3 x Fantastic Fans Kitchen, bath, bed
Slide Toppers

The truck is used to haul our farm equipment and our boat so it had a B&W turn over ball, added the Companion slider. Its a manual slider but so far its working out great. Only need to move it when making 90* turns.

Quad
07-06-2014, 05:51 PM
Well hello! I myself am from NKY. Union area. Congrats on the camper and have fun!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GaryWT
07-06-2014, 06:00 PM
Congrats on the camper. 3 shakedown trips later you must be ready to go.

Mark TC
07-07-2014, 01:35 AM
Grew up in Alexandria here, now in Middletown area(Madison Township). Bought my first TT last year did tent camping before that. I love it and get out every other weekend. Welcome and happy trails

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SAABDOCTOR
07-07-2014, 04:34 AM
:wlcm: To the forum form up north a tad! Enjoy the new camper glad the shake down runs wre good .Safe travels:cool:

Javi
07-07-2014, 04:42 AM
Congrats on the 333MKS and welcome to the forum...:wlcm:

Kristi
07-07-2014, 06:41 AM
:wlcm: from Oklahoma. Congrats!

b.d.m
07-07-2014, 10:57 AM
Grew up in Alexandria here, now in Middletown area(Madison Township). Bought my first TT last year did tent camping before that. I love it and get out every other weekend. Welcome and happy trails

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I crew up in Cincinnati and moved to the correct side of the ditch. Living in Melbourne we do some tent camping on our property..

have you heard of Cincinnati Camping Crawlers? Its a Facebook group.

Thanks to everyone else. I've done some reading and posting. Really surprised by some of the posts i read, but then again, it is the internet.

mom2budnbug
07-07-2014, 06:40 PM
:wlcm: from Washington.

DK Henry
07-09-2014, 06:05 PM
Congrats and :wlcm: from west KY! Glad to see some more people from KY."bouncey:

KYFamily
07-10-2014, 10:19 AM
Another KY member here. I communte to Florence to work. It's a great site and enjoy your Keystone!

vetorio
07-11-2014, 04:43 PM
Congrats on new RV. Grew up in Erlanger, live in South Covington/Taylor Mill area. Mostly travel to Lake Cumberland/ Monticello Ky. area.