PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Outback Terrain leaking

Gaffer222
07-04-2014, 09:49 AM
Hurricane Arthur helped me find the first leak. Put in the awning in due to wind and if I did not I would not have found the leak. Put awning out and leak stops. I had removed the divider in the under the stove cabinet day one. If I had not the puddle would have been hidden. Looks like water is getting in the outside kitchen hinge which is on the bottom of the door and dripping inside under the inside stove. Not sure If I will attempt fix or bring it in under warrantee. I will do the hose test and see for sure.

Ken / Claudia
07-04-2014, 10:15 AM
I think the hose test is a good idea, I would do the same. Than take it back to the dealer and explain everything you did to locate the leak. It could save time at the dealer if you prove to them where and how the water is getting into the trailer. Because it is under warrenty I would have them fix it.

J&A
07-04-2014, 10:32 AM
I think the hose test is a good idea, I would do the same. Than take it back to the dealer and explain everything you did to locate the leak. It could save time at the dealer if you prove to them where and how the water is getting into the trailer. Because it is under warrenty I would have them fix it.

X2. Sorry to hear about the leak. But if we don't hold the industry accountable and make them fix their design and workmanship defects we'll never get better products.