PDA

View Full Version : Scared hubby

vampress_me
07-02-2014, 04:03 PM
While down at the dealer today for a warranty issue, the kids wanted to go looking in a few of the campers on the lot. No problem, we had time. (Holy cow though, my kids have expensive tastes!!!) On the way home my DH called to find out how it went and I was telling him about the new ones we toured. Dead silence on the phone and then - "Are you coming home with the same camper you took down?" LOL. I had told him a couple of months ago what Kristi, the forum member on here, had done with her shower head...

Festus2
07-02-2014, 04:22 PM
Lynette -
Your husband probably was aware of what Kristi had done and had good reason to be concerned :D .

GaryWT
07-02-2014, 05:08 PM
Just think you could have had your very own new shower head. Dof course, I would not be calling my wife on her way home, she will not drive the truck, never mind pull the trailer.

dandjh1958
07-03-2014, 11:12 AM
This would be the same reaction my hubby would have..... If I like something, I buy it. I have great taste and an eye for value. I'll go to the thrift store for a new outfit (new price tags on it for $90.00) for $9.00 but then turn around and buy a new $3,000 HDTV because it was normally a 8K TV last year.....

Unfortunately, trailers don't depreciate that much from last years model to a new year.

He knows I love the Hideout we have but always wonders when the next big toy will show up in the driveway!!

PS- my grandson has WAY more expensive taste an I do. Good thing we wants to become an eye doctor.... he'll need the $$ to get all the toys he wants.

Happy Camping!!

Mark TC
07-03-2014, 03:08 PM
I took my 2013 hideout back for warranty work back in October and traded it in for a 2014 Outback. I am no longer to got to the dealer alone

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

gearhead
07-03-2014, 05:43 PM
Kristi is obviously a very bad influence on some of us!!
Bad bad girl. lol
I took mine in for some warranty work, PAID for a wet bolt kit installed, and traded it in the day the work was complete.

Bluewater
07-04-2014, 07:17 AM
We did the same a couple years ago. They need to move the service dept. ar away from the sales lot...LOL

Kristi
07-08-2014, 07:36 AM
Kristi is obviously a very bad influence on some of us!!
Bad bad girl. lol
I took mine in for some warranty work, PAID for a wet bolt kit installed, and traded it in the day the work was complete.

But uncle gearhead, you know it wasn't my fault! :p

Kristi
07-08-2014, 07:40 AM
Lynette -
Your husband probably was aware of what Kristi had done and had good reason to be concerned :D .

And we don't regret it for a minute! Love the Cougar 313rls! BTW, didn't you say something a while back about needing to look at cabinet doors? How's that working out, hmmm? :D

gearhead
07-08-2014, 11:29 AM
At my dealer the off gassing of fiberglass resin from the showroom permeates the service department and intoxicates all that enter!

LuvsPalmTrees
07-14-2014, 08:52 AM
Glad my favorite dealer is over an hour away. I love my TT but you always see something new and the wheels start turning!!!