PDA

View Full Version : Peeing in the shower!

Steve S
06-26-2014, 05:21 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else notice that little boys pee in the shower! lol!

SAD
06-26-2014, 05:37 PM
Just little boys??

hankaye
06-26-2014, 05:57 PM
Howdy All;

Uric acid is supposed to be an extremely effective deterrent for athletes foot ...
honest.

hankaye

Steve S
06-26-2014, 06:01 PM
So stepping in the nephews pee will cure those nasty warts on my feet?:confused::p

Festus2
06-26-2014, 06:20 PM
Is it just me or does anyone else notice that little boys pee in the shower! lol!

When I first saw the title of Steve's post, I thought "No, surely nobody would submit a post like this on our "family-oriented" forum". :eek: But yes, there it was.
After reading it, I am now convinced that my fellow British Columbian is one sick puppy or he has been smoking too much BC Bud. Probably both. :D

Steve - Why not use our forum "poll" feature and ask our members. The results will probably show that yes, Steve, it's just you that notices "little boys pee in the shower". Now, I could ask, "Just how did you notice that, Steve?" but I am afraid of what his answer might be.

hankaye - Thanks for your scientific explanation as to the medical benefits to peeing in the shower. I'll be sure to pass your cure for Athletes' Feet on to my podiatrist.

It's been a long, hard day. Excuse me. I'm off to get a shower. No pee(k)ing, y'all! :D

Ron
06-26-2014, 06:46 PM
Hum, I wonder, is that why the gray water smells so bad sometimes? LOL When we were in AZ. this winter our BC friends wife asks, why does the gray water smell so bad, his answer is you must be farting in the tub...LOL...I about fell out of my chair on that come back :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I sure hope I do not offend someone...:eek:

KanTC
06-26-2014, 07:24 PM
:rofl: Okay, my sides hurt from LOL, y'all can stop now - please? :rofl:

"Heeeey Festus!"... I think this thread already has some nominees for your NEXT "Top Five" :D

Terri, the Chevy co-pilot :)

Steve S
06-26-2014, 07:59 PM
When I first saw the title of Steve's post, I thought "No, surely nobody would submit a post like this on our "family-oriented" forum". :eek: But yes, there it was.
After reading it, I am now convinced that my fellow British Columbian is one sick puppy or he has been smoking too much BC Bud. Probably both. :D

Steve - Why not use our forum "poll" feature and ask our members. The results will probably show that yes, Steve, it's just you that notices "little boys pee in the shower". Now, I could ask, "Just how did you notice that, Steve?" but I am afraid of what his answer might be.

hankaye - Thanks for your scientific explanation as to the medical benefits to peeing in the shower. I'll be sure to pass your cure for Athletes' Feet on to my podiatrist.

It's been a long, hard day. Excuse me. I'm off to get a shower. No pee(k)ing, y'all! :D

Nope no bud here, I can't stand the smell of ! Just thought the thread would bring some laughter as the gun thread was going sideways:p
I asked my nephew why he pees in the shower and he says "Hey uncle is it cooler to pee in the bush?" LOL!
So do I make the top five list now!

Festus2
06-26-2014, 08:04 PM
So do I make the top five list now!
I'll be taking your post up with "The Committee" within the next day or two. You will know soon. :D

hankpage
06-26-2014, 08:05 PM
Where I come from they lock you up for watching little boys in the shower whether they are peeing or not. http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=251&pictureid=1127http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=251&pictureid=1587

Ken / Claudia
06-26-2014, 08:37 PM
I thought all males did that. RON your post is priceless. I will attempt to use that line someday.

Ron
06-26-2014, 08:47 PM
I thought all males did that. RON your post is priceless. I will attempt to use that line someday.

I have not had a chance to use it myself yet till now, every time I think about it I think of that moment where we were and still laugh inside about it...:rofl:

therink
06-27-2014, 02:36 AM
It gives a whole new meaning to Navy shower. Personally, I prefer to kill two birds with one stone. Saves time and water. :D

Steve S
06-27-2014, 08:19 AM
Where I come from they lock you up for watching little boys in the shower whether they are peeing or not. http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=251&pictureid=1127http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=251&pictureid=1587

EEEEWWWWWW!! I never said I was watching them:eek:

antiqfreq
06-27-2014, 08:26 AM
I, uh,

We, uh,

oh nevermind!

Jo

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

KJcachers
06-30-2014, 05:29 AM
Never in the camper. The grey tank is not a black tank.