PDA

View Full Version : TV Openinng size

bunnydz
06-25-2014, 04:08 PM
Hi there,
I'm trying to figure out how best to cover the mirror in the bedroom. We have a Hideout where the TV swivels and you can watch it either in the bedroom or the living room. When the lights are on in the living room, the light shines through the gaps and I'm trying to rectify it. It's not an issue for me, but the baby sleeping in the bedroom doesn't like it. So, I was thinking of sewing a piece of fabric a little larger than the opening and attaching it with a velcro to the wall. That was I can put it away during the day. Now, our TT is in storage and I can't measure the opening, but wanted to do it before our next camping. Does anyone happen to know the dimensions of the swivel unit? Or, is there a better way of tackling this very important mod? :) Thanks!

GaryWT
06-25-2014, 04:58 PM
Not sure of your floor plan but to have space for a baby seems pretty good. Not sure of the size but what about a cloth frame which you can leave on and still swivel the tv and it should cover the cracks. Good luck.

austinp
06-25-2014, 05:06 PM
We have a 28BHSWE Hideout with the swivel TV. I would just cut a piece of dark cloth and place Velcro along the sides. Easy to do and should work just fine. Unfortunately mine is also on storage and I don't have the measurements.

bunnydz
06-26-2014, 03:06 AM
Thanks so much! I'm going to try to Velcro the fabric on the wall and hopefully that will work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk