PDA

View Full Version : Power Package

Bob Vaughn
12-31-2010, 12:05 PM
We just looked at 2 identical Copper Canyons both 314's both listed identical specs, both listed power package, one had nite lites and no power jacks on the rear and the other had no nite lites but power jacks on the rear. Now my question is what is included on the power package, don't say go to the sprinter web site it does not specify what is included. Mabey some one who has one with the power package can clue me in....:D One more question, what makes the tv go up and down in that cabinet???

Festus2
12-31-2010, 03:30 PM
I did go to the Keystone website and looked up the standard features which are included on the Copper Canyon. While I couldn't find any information on the "Power Package" you referred to, I did find that electric power stabilizers and electric jacks are both listed as standard features on this model. From this, I would assume that it will come equipped with power jacks/stablizers on the rear.
Regarding the lights --- if by "night lights" you mean the large, domed security lights at the front and rear of the unit, then these are standard features as well on the Copper Canyon - according to the Keystone Copper Canyon website.
Perhaps the next time you look at one of these units, ask the people at the dealership what is the "power package" and what is and what isn't included as well as finding out what makes the TV go up and down.

tlittle2
12-31-2010, 04:53 PM
Since I bought one of these December 4th, let me offer some observations.

My invoice doesn't show a "power package" and my unit has manual rear stabilizer jacks. They are perfectly serviceable. It has a night light under the rear table (which contains the breaker panel) and a night light at the top of the stairs. Mine also has an electric fireplace in the entertainment unit.

Mine has one outside "scare" or security light at the front on the door side and a motion-detector porch light over the door, which works well.

The TV is raised by a spring loaded assembly; push the button and it blasts upward, undamped. It is retracted into the credenza by pushing it down.

Mine has a really lame (i.e.: really ****ty) radio/cd/dvd player in the e-center and four speakers in the ceiling and two outdoors on the door side. It can only feed the TV via a video (yellow) cable so there is no HD possible from the unit nor is surround sound possible. The TV that came with the unit is a 32 inch 720p Hitachi and has a good picture. I added a Sony HTS-350 sound bar/subwoofer and am really pleased (and I've had $$multi-thousands in home theater systems in homes in the past...)

Tom in Cumming, Ga.

Bob Vaughn
12-31-2010, 05:14 PM
I did go to the Keystone website and looked up the standard features which are included on the Copper Canyon. While I couldn't find any information on the "Power Package" you referred to, I did find that electric power stabilizers and electric jacks are both listed as standard features on this model. From this, I would assume that it will come equipped with power jacks/stablizers on the rear.
Regarding the lights --- if by "night lights" you mean the large, domed security lights at the front and rear of the unit, then these are standard features as well on the Copper Canyon - according to the Keystone Copper Canyon website.
Perhaps the next time you look at one of these units, ask the people at the dealership what is the "power package" and what is and what isn't included as well as finding out what makes the TV go up and down.
I guess it must have something to do with which day of the week a unit is made as to which of the "Standard" features gets installed....I have asked and was told by 3 different salesmen they would have to contact the factory rep......I am afraid to order a unit because I am not sure what I will get when it comes in.....:eek:

Festus2
12-31-2010, 05:21 PM
"I am afraid to order a unit because I am not sure what I will get when it comes in....."
If this is the case, perhaps you might consider buying one that is sitting on the lot. Then you will know for certain what you will be getting.