PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Germany (Wyoming/Colorado is Home)

rprovence11
06-25-2014, 01:44 AM
My name is Rick and I am currently working on a U.S. military installation in Germany. Originally from Wyoming but last and next stop is Denver. That is where I have my 2011 Keystone Laredo 326LT fifthwheel stored and waiting for me. I bought it new in 2011 and use it for short times when I come home on vacation. Planning on getting a lot more use and living in it for a while when I transfer in a few months. I pull it with a 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD with a big 8.1. Doesnt get the greatest on gas milaige but I love its power and easy towing of my fifthwheel. I have already found a lot of great info here and will be digging in more. This is my 1st "camper" of any kind and although I have had it 3 years I feel like novice becasue I have very little time in it. Look forward to hearing from you all with my questions and getting a ton of knowledege from you all. Rick (tx)

Terry W.
06-25-2014, 03:32 AM
My name is Rick and I am currently working on a U.S. military installation in Germany. Originally from Wyoming but last and next stop is Denver. That is where I have my 2011 Keystone Laredo 326LT fifthwheel stored and waiting for me. I bought it new in 2011 and use it for short times when I come home on vacation. Planning on getting a lot more use and living in it for a while when I transfer in a few months. I pull it with a 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD with a big 8.1. Doesnt get the greatest on gas milaige but I love its power and easy towing of my fifthwheel. I have already found a lot of great info here and will be digging in more. This is my 1st "camper" of any kind and although I have had it 3 years I feel like novice becasue I have very little time in it. Look forward to hearing from you all with my questions and getting a ton of knowledege from you all. Rick (tx)
Thank you for your service

antiqfreq
06-25-2014, 04:54 AM
Rick,

Thank you for your service

AND

Welcome to the forum.

I, too, hope you get lots of camping time in when you return home.

Travel safely,

Jo

:wlcm:

Kristi
06-25-2014, 05:18 AM
:wlcm: from Oklahoma. Enjoy finally getting to know your Laredo! Thank you so much for your service!

GaryWT
06-25-2014, 07:02 AM
Thank you for your service. Get the countdown going if you don't have one yet to days of enjoying the camper. Good luck.

Bluewater
06-25-2014, 08:00 AM
Welcome and thanks for your service. We also have a 2011 Laredo and a 2003 GMC with the big 8.1 gasser. Get yours out and have some fun.