PDA

View Full Version : Hideout Mods

greengiant
06-24-2014, 06:17 AM
Here's a few of our mods. Some are very simple things, but I thought maybe someone else could benefit from them.

We haven't used the microwave in two years and just store bread in it when camping. Was just 4 screws to get it out. Put down a piece of left over linoleum and some metal shelf cut to length and now we have some extra counter space and storage. Now I just need to find someone on craigslist who's looking for a stainless microwave.

The TP holder doubles for towel holder. Not pretty, but it works and the rods were all just laying in the basement ceiling at home. Have another rod over the shower for bath towels.

greengiant
06-24-2014, 06:26 AM
Some more mods. Some of these you may have seen me post in other threads more specific to the nature of the change.

The second gas port so we can run stove top and grill at same time.

The vanity bungee keeps the door closed when in transit, thus keeping the contents inside.

The front storage pipes are a must for me. WD bars come in and out with ease. Another has metal stakes. Other end of the full length pipes has flag pole, flags, etc.

The fishing storage holds two of my rods on one end, and three kiddie poles in the other end. Poles/eyes are protected inside the pipe.

michol02
06-24-2014, 09:30 PM
Nice mods greengiant "bouncey:

murphysranch
06-25-2014, 07:08 AM
gonna show DH the one with the pvc pipes for the bars. Thanks!

BadDogWillie
06-26-2014, 09:54 AM
Response to red giant. Nice mods. I have one I saw Wes to get a white PVC post which is hollow indie with two end caps. Mound to rear number and the get a piece of gutter to fit inside post. Now you have a storage place for sewer lines. Just pull out the gutter tray , place your sewer line along with fittings. The slide gutter tray back inside post with ease no struggle.

Bad Dog Willie just saying....

Carrnutt
07-29-2014, 04:59 PM
Nice mods! Thanks again for some more ideas :)