PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from New Mexico

mespro
06-19-2014, 06:33 PM
Not getting much sleep tonight, waiting to leave in the morning on our first outing with the new Cougar 33RES TT and The new Dodge Ram 2500 Laramie Longhorn Mega Cab W/ 6.7 Diesel. ( Maybe I'll just sneak out there and sleep in it tonight so I'll be ready), Or Maybe I should just go ahead and leave tonight since I'm not sleeping anyway. That way I can see how all the running lights work.
Well at least I should go look out the window and make sure its still there.

I'm really not new to camping , but just begining to start traveling extensively, so fairly new to Rv'ing.
I look forward to reading all the post and learning from all you experienced RV'ers.

Traded in my 2006 13' Funfinder for this one so its a giant leap. I've driven trucks all my life so no problem there, but How sweet it is to have this kind of room and luxury.

KanTC
06-19-2014, 07:17 PM
:wlcm: to the forum mespro, and congrats on your new Cougar.
Lots of good info here & lots of good folks... pull up a seat & join in :D
Have fun, safe travels, and Happy Trails

Terri, the Chevy co-pilot :)

GaryWT
06-19-2014, 07:46 PM
It is great to see you so excited. Congrats on the new trailer, have a blast.

Kristi
06-20-2014, 06:17 AM
:wlcm: from Oklahoma. Enjoy your new Cougar! Hopefully you finally got some rest before you headed out, but if not you can always stop for a quick nap along the way. :yawn:

theasphaltrv'er
06-23-2014, 01:11 PM
:wlcm: from a fellow New Mexican ...

sherri330
07-08-2014, 02:40 PM
Welcome! Fellow Cougar 33RES owner here. We picked ours up last month and have had one weekend in it so far. I completely understand your excitement! It's very hard to look at that trailer in the driveway when all you want to do is go somewhere in it. A friend of ours is having a cookout at his house this weekend. He lives about an hour and a half away, so we're moving the Cougar from our driveway to his for the weekend :). Enjoy and I hope to see many posts from your travels!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk