PDA

View Full Version : Water Pressure Woes

LovingRV1031
06-16-2014, 05:33 PM
Purchased an Alpine 3535RL a little over a year ago. To date, the water pressure in the kitchen has been lacking. It has great hardware, but the water trickles out..well maybe not that bad. But, when cleaning dishes it may take 15 minutes just to get enough water to wash with.

I've seen some other posts on here about water pressure issues in the kitchen and kitchen only and one suggestion is that this is basically how it is these days. This is our first RV and the water pressure in all other areas is great. I've had it checked over and there is no blockage in the pipes, hoses and nothing blocking the faucet flow.

Doesn't matter if its hooked to city water or using stand alone pump.

Any ideas/suggestions?

fred1609
06-16-2014, 06:48 PM
And its the same for hot and cold water? Somewhere its kinked I'm sure. Follow it back as far as you can. Depends how aggressive you want to get with your examination......or you can have your dealer take it on.

GaryWT
06-16-2014, 07:03 PM
If you took the faucet apart and found no junk in there then somewhere the hose(s) are pinched or something. If things are good elsewhere then there needs to be something from the main run to the sink.