PDA

View Full Version : Week Five ( a bit late) - Top Five

Festus2
06-07-2014, 09:14 PM
My apologies for the delay in getting out the latest edition of the Top Five. We were off camping for a few days and are now back but will be off again tomorrow for another short jaunt resulting in another delay.

Number 5: True confessions of a forum housewife with a guilty conscience-- "I'll tell on myself before my husband does."

Number 4: Here's a quote from a member who thought we weren't watching.... "My OCD is showing - hope nobody is looking." Everybody was looking and we all saw it!

Number 3: How many times have we come across this one....? "Not to go off topic but......." or "I don't mean to hijack your thread but...."

Number 2: What's in your wallet? Nothing. Just ask this member ....."I have now spent so much on upgrades to the TV and TT that I will need to wash dishes in order to pay my way at the RV parks."

Number 1: How many complaints have we heard about how inaccurate the black tank gauge is? Here's a somewhat different comment.....
"The design is good but the installation at Keystone is the crapper."

Someone has finally discovered why these gauges never work properly! Sounds like material for a Sticky and deserving of this week's Number 1.

Honorable Mention: A member wrote about his "stinky toilet and was given this advice by another. "Pop off the vent cap and run a snake down to see if it is clogged." This answer prompted the following response....."I thought snakes slithered ---- difficult to run with no legs."
Do you hear the moaning and groaning?

hankaye
06-08-2014, 11:08 AM
Festus2, Howdy;

Nice eclectic compendium of correspondence ... as usual.
:thewave:

hankaye

hankpage
06-08-2014, 05:20 PM
Is it just me or is the competition getting tougher as the weeks go by. I think folks are trying harder to gain this prestigious honor. :rolleyes:

SAABDOCTOR
06-09-2014, 10:20 AM
i didn't mean to hijack the thread but: wait i didn't hank your on to something there:D