PDA

View Full Version : New Member central Virgina

Tim-Rhonda
06-04-2014, 10:28 AM
Sorry have been lurking for quite sometime. We have both camped since we were kids and used tents with our kids. Empty nesters now, bought and still have the popup since we dry camp often and then bought our TT. We love to camp. Have been eyeballing the 327RES 333MKS. Wife likes the 333MKS but the dealer we went to locally is just being somewhat difficult on trade-in etc. Found a 13' 331MKS which I think we will go look at this weekend.

GaryWT
06-04-2014, 12:27 PM
Good luck, hope you get something you both like and you can work out a deal, have fun.

kenn209
06-09-2014, 08:16 AM
I like the 327RES, Great floorplan

Valover
06-09-2014, 09:14 AM
Welcome Tim-Rhonda. Not sure where in Central VA you are located, but if you're around Richmond, I highly recommend Hayden RV. We traded with them a couple of years ago and they were, and continue to be, wonderful to work with. There is another very large dealership NE of Richmond that we found very difficult and would never deal with. :wlcm:

davidjsimons
06-09-2014, 12:52 PM
Welcome aboard! from Elko, Va.

Kristi
06-10-2014, 06:07 AM
:wlcm: from Oklahoma. Both the 327res & 333mks were on our short list when we bought our 313rli. Both are nice! Good luck with your decision!

I.plod
06-10-2014, 06:43 AM
We bought our 230BHS from Hayden's in Richmond back in April and also highly recommend them.

We've had no issues with the set up and they preformed the modifications that I asked for exactly the way I wanted them. I feel like if I ever need service, Mr Crabtree at Hayden's will be the man to do it.

Hayden's was willing to wait until we sold our smaller camper so we could bring cash, and they were willing to still honor the show price months after the show.

We put our Jayco on Craigslist, then towed it over to the Food Lion parking lot and set it up and spent the day offering tours. Sold it in two weeks for my asking price!

(I think I got a good price. You never can tell.)

Lawdogs
06-10-2014, 09:05 AM
We absolutely love our 327RES. Did a couple of mods to suit us. Don't think we will every use all the storage space. If you can find a High Country package to look at, I think you would be impressed. :wlcm:

crash
06-17-2014, 08:36 AM
:wlcm:to the forum.I highly recommend Haydens rv we have bought several unit from them and are friends with Shelby one of the owners she is great.David in the shop is really on the spot and knows his campers:D

fixithud
06-17-2014, 04:37 PM
welcome, Quinton Va here, just east of richmond.

I.plod
06-17-2014, 06:31 PM
We camped at Lake Sherando last weekend and it looked like a Keystone dealer lot.

:)

gtsum2
06-18-2014, 03:39 PM
Hayden's is great to work with. Been to sherando several times...very pretty place! Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Tim-Rhonda
08-27-2014, 08:10 AM
Welcome Tim-Rhonda. Not sure where in Central VA you are located, but if you're around Richmond, I highly recommend Hayden RV. We traded with them a couple of years ago and they were, and continue to be, wonderful to work with. There is another very large dealership NE of Richmond that we found very difficult and would never deal with. :wlcm:

Yeah this is the dealership I mentioned in my post around Ashland. They have a 14' 333mks on their lot that the price goes down and then back up. Kinda ticks me off. But hey it is what it is. I should hit them up on the last day of the month and see where they'd be willing to go with the price. Wife has a common friend with one of the ladies at Haydens. We always talk to them at the shows etc...We looked at their Keystone Sprinter 5er at the Richmond Boat & RV show a couple of weekends ago. It was nice but were looking for something maybe a little bigger. It'll happen eventually. Thanks for all the welcomes!

GmaPaTime
08-27-2014, 05:38 PM
Welcome from Chesapeake, VA.... Agree on that dealer just north of Richmond, stay away.