PDA

View Full Version : U dinette to bed

chgo_spartan
05-25-2014, 08:26 PM
This may be a stupid question, but how do you configure the cushions in the u shaped dinettes to make it a bed? The way it all fits together, one of the cushions hangs over the edge by a few inches. It doesn't make sense.

We have a hideout 27dbs

f6bits
05-26-2014, 06:04 AM
Here's a thread from a couple of years ago. Unfortunately, the Keystone picture I linked to is no longer there, but everybody's descriptions should help out.
http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6724

Andymon
05-26-2014, 08:41 AM
In our TT, the two back cushion on the slide fit when the table is down. We put non-skid on both of them to keep them from moving around when sleeping.

kimrb266
05-26-2014, 08:52 PM
It was a jigsaw puzzle to us when we 1st did it...we had an extra cushion that we didn't use.

bunnydz
08-23-2014, 07:20 PM
Do you have a jack knife or a trifold sofa? We have the trifold and the same TT model. I think the trifold is shorter and they had to compensate by making the back dinette cushion longer. Ours hangs over the edge as well and we thought we were doing something wrong. Maybe we still are :)

ErraticAKn
08-28-2014, 03:30 PM
Do you have the rolling ottoman with that unit? This is from a 2014 Hideout 30RKDS

parkgirl
09-02-2014, 09:21 AM
Ours is the same as in that picture above but what we do is we take the long seat cushion that's at the feet end (in the picture) and move that up to butt against the top long seat cushion (where her head is), shoving all the others (the seat cushion under the window and the backrest cushions that have been laid on the tabletop) in exactly the same formation down to the end so that someone sleeping on it doesn't have their hips resting on all the separate smaller backrest cushions. (hope that makes sense the way i described it!) We also cover the whole thing with a foam topper and it's a really comfortable bed for an adult.
parkgirl