PDA

View Full Version : RVing virgins-Cougar 19RBE

DBNextChapter317
05-24-2014, 12:29 PM
Hi All,
We've tented in the past, but have decided to dip our toes into the RVing world and couldn't be more excited!! We decided to start small and see how we like it before upgrading to something bigger.
I love the RBE, although I did have a couple of reservations...the TV location as well as the lack of storage. But I figured with this being our first RV, we'd learn what we like and don't like and what we need and don't need.
Anyway, looking forward to reading all the threads. If you have any storage ideas for this newbie, I'd be grateful. Also, if anyone has moved the TV to a different location in the RBE or has ideas about that...that would be helpful.

Thanks!!
:cool3:

Festus2
05-24-2014, 02:11 PM
If you're new to RVing, starting small is a wise choice. You'll soon find out if you want to remain small or move to something larger. As you would guess, most opt to move "up".

Plastic see-through bins are popular for storage as they allow you to see where at least some of the items are inside and also help keep things "contained".

As you travel around and stay in campgrounds, you'll learn to keep your eyes open for not only storage ideas but also for a wide range of other ideas which can make your camping life easier.

Best of luck in your new Cougar - enjoy and safe travels.

Oh yes, welcome to the group too!! Almost forgot...

mom2budnbug
05-24-2014, 04:24 PM
:wlcm: to the forum. You can find a lot of information on the forum. Enjoy!