PDA

View Full Version : Dining table addition

Outbackmel
12-08-2010, 03:13 PM
Our 2010 Outback does not have a really good set up for dining. There are 3 of us traveling most of the time. The factory set up has a 23 inch diameter, pedestal, casual coffee table, movable to 3 different in floor mount positions. One or 2 can eat comfortably. For family dining, there is a 5 ft oval table that sits on 2 pedestals in floor mounts. When stored behind the sofa; 3 strong men can almost lift it for set up:mad:

We have decided that we would try 2 versus 1 of the 23" diameter tables. Since this is a 2011 model RV, we are trying, our best, to get the matching table top from the factory. Keystone refers me to the selling dealer. 3 calls to them and NADA....zero:mad::mad:

Hey we ain't looking looking for "free" just want what we want!:rolleyes:

Any ideas HOW to get attention on this? Also some of the cheap wall colored tape is separating and would be nice to get some of that as well. Can't get this at any ole place since it is color coordinated...

Thoughts; comments please.

Terrydactile
12-09-2010, 04:18 AM
If your dealer doesn't want to sell you the table call another Keystone dealer. You might have some shipping cast involved. Maybe the dealer can have it dropped shipped to you directly from Keystone.

Outbackmel
12-10-2010, 06:51 AM
Good thought and direction. I have a Keystone dealer just 5 miles from home and did not even think to consider that. I keep the RV on a site 52 miles north in a beautiful resort in Dahlonega, GA when not traveling, so my thoughts were focused up in that area. I'll check with them. Thanks.

hankpage
12-10-2010, 08:49 AM
If you are willing to wait, the dealer can have it shipped in the next unit he receives from Keystone. This can save shipping on a bulky item. JM2¢, Hank