PDA

View Full Version : Week 3: Top Five

Festus2
05-20-2014, 08:40 AM
Well, you have been far too serious and sensible this past week. I've had to search through the posts and threads more than usual for your humourous and silly comments and that's why they're a bit late.
You'll have to try harder in the next few days. Don't be so serious and say something silly and help make my job easier.
My apologies to anyone who made a strange or humourous comment and I missed it.

So here's this week's top five.............

Number 5: Thinking of heading to Alabama for a camping trip? Here's some good advice from one member:
Driving is looked at as "full contact sport" in a majority of the cities in 'bama.

Number 4: Here's one from the wife of a member who is looking for a good video to place on YouTube:
"No accidents emptying the black tank even though I was videoing my DH with my phone just in case".
That's what I like, a wife who has full confidence in her husband.

Number 3: Ouch! This one really hurts. Most members who have used the PDI Checklist have found it helpful. Here's a different take on it.....
"I used the PDI Checklist found here on the forum but not in every excruciating detail."

Number 2: Would you take your RV to this member to get something fixed?
"The mark of a good craftsman is how well he can cover up his mistakes and God knows I have a lot of experience doing that".

Number 1: We have recently reached a membership of over 13000. I'm pleased to announce that this member is the 500th person to ask this question:
"Does anyone know where the water pump is located on this model?"
For being the 500th member, he will receive a one-year free membership for 2015.

Remember, try really hard to say something silly or funny but PLEASE DO NOT ASK WHERE THE WATER PUMP IS! ENOUGH!!! :banghead:

hankpage
05-20-2014, 08:49 AM
Festus2, Another great "Top Five". And just in case anyone is interested here is the location of my fresh water pump. :D

http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/picture.php?albumid=267&pictureid=1319

Yes! That is a string I tied to it so I can find it after I put the panel back on. End of string has note : "Follow me to water pump, don't listen to those clowns on the forum." :jester:

So Cal CPA
05-20-2014, 09:16 AM
This is great! I look forward to the list coming out each week.

Thank you Festus.

Kristi
05-20-2014, 10:19 AM
3 whole weeks without putting my foot in it! Gotta be a record. :hpyclp::rofl:

Festus2
05-20-2014, 11:17 AM
Kristi -
Yes, I've been keeping a very close eye on your posts. Actually, I'm quite disappointed in your forum behavior. It's far too civil, not nearly outrageous enough, and totally lacking in silliness. C'mon, you can do much better!
Step in something.......:D

{tpc}
05-20-2014, 11:56 AM
Where is the water pump again? :p

SAABDOCTOR
05-20-2014, 12:13 PM
hey there is a little red switch that says water pump. Every time I push it there is a strange noise that comes from under my sink and water squirts out... did i find my water pump?:banghead: keep up the good work Festus

HappyCamperMN
05-20-2014, 12:43 PM
Huzzahh!!! I made the top 5...!!!

(and not by asking where the water pump is...) :D

Kristi
05-21-2014, 07:57 AM
Kristi -
Yes, I've been keeping a very close eye on your posts. Actually, I'm quite disappointed in your forum behavior. It's far too civil, not nearly outrageous enough, and totally lacking in silliness. C'mon, you can do much better!
Step in something.......:D

Festus- It's only a matter of time, I'm sure. Maybe I should follow the example set by our super moderators, hmmmm? :p

Ken / Claudia
05-21-2014, 11:27 AM
Fuuny stuff

gearhead
05-21-2014, 04:17 PM
hey there is a little red switch that says water pump. Every time I push it there is a strange noise that comes from under my sink and water squirts out... did i find my water pump?:banghead: keep up the good work Festus

Hello Mr. Obvious. Long time listener, first time caller.
Yes, listener, what is your problem?
I think I have an animal or something under my sink Mr. Obvious.
Why do you think that listener?
Well, sometimes it growls at me and it even tried to bite me once when I put my fingers down the drain. It usually happens when I turn the switch on near the sink.
Mr. Obvious? Mr. Obvious?....